What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Too sweet

Jontonal

Postman
Anyone have any tips on how to perhaps neutralise a juice that's too sweet?

Have mixed up 100mls of banana, custard and doughnut with some stevia and it's far too sweet.

Thanks in advance.

Try some calipitter chow - it's a savoury type flavour that goes quite well with custards

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Try some calipitter chow - it's a savoury type flavour that goes quite well with custards

thanks for tip. Just picked some up on chefsvapor and will give it a try. What sort of percentage do you recommend? It's already at around 20 % with the Capella concentrates.

I use about 8% in my custard mix, but if you've already got 20% flavour in there it might be worth starting at 1-2%. If it's not enough you can always add a bit more, but if it's too much you can't take it away.

I use about 8% in my custard mix, but if you've already got 20% flavour in there it might be worth starting at 1-2%. If it's not enough you can always add a bit more, but if it's too much you can't take it away.

As above - try a couple of percent and see where you're at then add as required

Back
Top Bottom