I'm enjoying this one today, biscuity, slightly nutty, spicy backy.. So yummy:

2% FlavourArt Glory
1% FlavourArt Joy
1% FlavourArt Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% Inawera Garuda TA
0.5% FlavourArt Catalan Cream
0.5% FlavourArt Marshmallow

Last edited:
It's lovely fresh and steeped.. Although It seems to get tastier by the min.

Here was the results of my first attempts at a Cuban cigar with a twist. It's quite sweet and full of flavour. You get hints of the Cinnamon and Tiramisu behind the mild and quite pleasant tobacco taste.. It doesn't taste offensive in the slightest:

Cuban Tiramon:
2% FlavourArt Cuban Supreme
1% FlavourArt Cigar Passion
1% Inawera Cuban Cigar Absolute
1% FlavourArt Tiramisu
0.75% FlavourArt Cinnamon Ceyon
0.5% FlavourArt Black Fire

I'll add more later and update as I experiment.

Has anyone here tried this yet?

This has turned into the first all day vape for me.. Although I upped the Tiramisu to 1.5% and added 0.25% FlavourArt Catalan Cream but it's tasty as posted above.

ok so been looking at this thread and wasn't sure if I should post this but its something I used to make when I first quit, used to take this to the pub.
I only had it written down in drops and im out of useable 1ml syringes so apologies for the inaccuracy.
so this is a mild baccy with a blackurrant hint and a little anice to add sweetness its mild but not bad in a dripper.
not tried it in a tank. I do like the ry59/ry4 combo though makes a nice mellow taste.
will get better over time but ive used it straight from the mixing bottle and its nice enough.
not a massive baccy lover but nice now and again with a bevvy.

10ml
fa ry59 8 drops
fa ry4 8 drops
fa anice 3 drops
fa blackcurrant 5 drops
fa cinnamon Ceylon 2 drops

also like tjuice pimo verde prob best baccy concentrate ive tried that's close to cigs rather than rollies
add a little anice 1.5-2% petty good.

Thanks Unclebilbo

I'm missing the Ry59 so I'll get that ordered and try your mix.

Once you find a nice tobacco blend they tend to be quite versatile.. I'm finding almost everything I throw at them tastes quite good (loads of fruits, biscuits, cakes, chocolate, liquors, etc..

If you like the taste of Primo Verde you should get some tobacco Absolutes (Inawera do four, TFA do a some, Hangsen do some....) and get some Inawera DNB and FlavourArt Black Fire.. Use them as additives to get the authentic burning / ashy tobacco taste... That really doesn't sound nice does it? :) but used sparingly (a drop or 2 in 10ml) they finish a mix off nicely.

Thanks Unclebilbo

I'm missing the Ry59 so I'll get that ordered and try your mix.

Once you find a nice tobacco blend they tend to be quite versatile.. I'm finding almost everything I throw at them tastes quite good (loads of fruits, biscuits, cakes, chocolate, liquors, etc..

If you like the taste of Primo Verde you should get some tobacco Absolutes (Inawera do four, TFA do a some, Hangsen do some....) and get some Inawera DNB and FlavourArt Black Fire.. Use them as additives to get the authentic burning / ashy tobacco taste... That really doesn't sound nice does it? :) but used sparingly (a drop or 2 in 10ml) they finish a mix off nicely.

Thanks for the info, ive got a few FA tobacco's but I've only found these 2 that I like. I've got Virginia, latakia, 7 leaves, oryental4 and ozone but haven't had much success with these so far.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, ive got a few FA tobacco's but I've only found these 2 that I like. I've got Virginia, latakia, 7 leaves, oryental4 and ozone but haven't had much success with these so far.

I think latakia is adorable, just discovered it a couple of weeks back. I drip it all day long at the moment.

I think latakia is adorable, just discovered it a couple of weeks back. I drip it all day long at the moment.

Don't think I've actually tried it on its own maybe I've been killing it with other flavours lol.
What sort of percentage are you using I'll give it a whirl.

Don't think I've actually tried it on its own maybe I've been killing it with other flavours lol.
What sort of percentage are you using I'll give it a whirl.

Sampled at 10% but currently mixing at 5%, same with Burley, another new tasty flavour for me.

Done a little more tinkering and have come to the conclusion that this thread has improved my tobaccos, well the way I've mixed them in the past.
I do like the ry59/ry4 combo at around 2% equal parts.
I've now found latakia 3% 7leaves 2% also very good as a base to build on.
Think I'm gonna try the latter with some ccw Custard and coconut.

Back
Top Bottom