What's new

...... to continue on from the washing new bottles thread

Did it work?

I'm also a 10ml batch maker when trying to get a recipe just right for me.

It worked well ... really well actually.

they come out almost dry too after a good spin ...... I don't know why I didn't think if this before, the woman in the house knows what I'm like though, so those with shaky or newer relationships might not want to go down this route.

Did the recipe work? That’s what I want to know. What was in it?

yeah, it did ... it was a peanut butter vanilla tobacco .... it was close to how I wanted it but I wanted to test out some alternative vanillas and 2 different peanut butters. I might still change the tobaccos but the PB and Vanilla element is good.

Did you get FA glory? You might like it, it tastes like peanut butter tobacco to me.

Did you get FA glory? You might like it, it tastes like peanut butter tobacco to me.

lol, that's a funny coincidence ..... you know those 16 FA tobaccos I tried the other day?

Glory was my least favourite, I have both bottles in a plastic bag now that I was going to ask if you wanted!!!

In my notes I put

"Disgusting, smells like a hippy shop mixed with a second hand record shop, get rid, do not use"

2% .... it was so vile .... I was going to send you desert ship and storm too as I didn't like those either.

Try it at 5%, it’s not that strong. It’s mr tom ry4.

Dessert ship is great in a mix, try it with a stronger tobacco and something a bit sweet. It adds a nice interesting edge. I could see how it might not appeal by itself, I like it though. Mix your tester with a few other testers before you get rid of it. I think I have storm, but haven’t tried it yet.

Back
Top Bottom