What's new

Tmbnotes concentrates

Screwball

Postman
Hi guys,

As above, has anyone use tmbnotes flavour concentrates and what are the recommended steeping times?
I've got Rhubarb and custard, Black Jack, Chocolate limes and Lychee...
@tmbnotes ?

Cheers

Sorry,

We are a bit behind aren't we, You can always email [email protected] to get the best help :D

As I'm sure you are all aware, Steeping times vary...

Rhubarb and custard - 2-4 weeks, Depends how much you want the custard to develop really!
Black Jack - 1-2 Weeks, Some say good to go right away.
Chocolate limes - 1-2 weeks, Don't leave a cap off period you'll lose the lime..
Lychee - Quite Floral on its own - 1-2 weeks

As always we usually say try it every few days until you are happy!

Thanks for your reply, don't matter to much about it being late... they're still steeping, well apart the black jack that I couldn't wait to try!! Very good flavour at 20% after a weeks steep, just like the sweets, but I'll put it away now and leave it for another week to see how much more it develops....

I was pretty certain the rhubarb and custard would be around 4 weeks, just thought I'd ask to see what others were doing

I'd like to mention, If you have ANY issues, Please don't hesitate to call us or email, We might not be on the forum very often! We are a company who realises you might not get on well with some concentrates so if you don't give us a shout and we will see what we can do :D :p

Back
Top Bottom