What's new

Time to DIY

It's best to experiment with smaller quantities to start off with. Mix up 10ml. If it's awful, you're not throwing away 100ml of ejuice.
It's not too bad, better than some I've bought so it'll get used lol

My violet raspberry is lovely but the raspberry over powers it

Put less raspberry in :D

This is good though. With a bit of pissing about you'll figure out how much raspberry is too much and that'll give you an idea of how much you can use for other mixes. All part of the learning curve. Just a few hundred more concentrates to figure out hahaha.

Thanks. I'll stick to simple mixes till I invest in decent scales and used my base mix up. Just wanted to see if I would use it. Nice that I didn't need to add sweetener either
Put less raspberry in :D

This is good though. With a bit of pissing about you'll figure out how much raspberry is too much and that'll give you an idea of how much you can use for other mixes. All part of the learning curve. Just a few hundred more concentrates to figure out hahaha.

Thanks. I'll stick to simple mixes till I invest in decent scales and used my base mix up. Just wanted to see if I would use it. Nice that I didn't need to add sweetener either
If u really want to be thrifty about it, u can just dilute the juice u didnt particularly like with a lot of base, and take another shot, or decant it and dilute it into a lot of smaller bottles and try something different in each one

Edit-decant it into 10 30ml bottles, then u have 10 tries to get something u enjoy

Just ordered a 50ml raspberry and a lychee. Think they will be perfect together. Still got base mix to use so I'll get separate when I run out

I can’t believe I’ve never used this thread title for an article. *applause*

Back
Top Bottom