What's new

Time to DIY

I admire your attitude and the way you're always up for experimenting with new stuff. :thumbup: Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on
Aww thank you. You should see my crazy mesh builds but they work lol. Remind me of a cat that got skin disease with fur matted lol

Help please. I've got a Violets One Pound Vaping Concentrate 10ml to be diluted at 15% and a raspberry for the same dilution. How much do I need to mix and make a 100ml with 80/20 base mix minus the NIC please?

Are you mixing both the Violets and Raspberry into one mix? If so, you need 7.5ml of each to make a final mix of 15% concentrate (7.5% of both).

That's 15ml of PG (likely). You need to add another 5ml of PG and then 80ml of VG.

If you are talking about mixing up 2 100ml bottles, then you don't have enough concentrate ;)

EDIT: Oh, that's right, you are using 80/20 base mix. I seem to remember warning you :18:

Just stick 7.5ml of each and the rest base mix.

I meant 100ml just the 1. So because I have the 80/20 base mix and just added a little extra it won't be far off 70/30ish? I'll be using 100% VG NIC
Are you mixing both the Violets and Raspberry into one mix? If so, you need 7.5ml of each to make a final mix of 15% concentrate (7.5% of both).

That's 15ml of PG (likely). You need to add another 5ml of PG and then 80ml of VG.

If you are talking about mixing up 2 100ml bottles, then you don't have enough concentrate ;)

EDIT: Oh, that's right, you are using 80/20 base mix. I seem to remember warning you :18:

Just stick 7.5ml of each and the rest base mix.

I meant 100ml just the 1. So because I have the 80/20 base mix and just added a little extra it won't be far off 70/30ish?

Just the one flavour, so 100ml just Raspberry and 100ml just Violets One Pound Vaping Concentrate?

If that's the case then you don't have enough concentrate, you'd need 15ml with 85ml Base mix.

No lol just the 100ml with both flavours. Thank you
Just the one flavour, so 100ml just Raspberry and 100ml just Violets One Pound Vaping Concentrate?

If that's the case then you don't have enough concentrate, you'd need 15ml with 85ml Base mix.

I made 1 a couple of weeks ago and totally winged it. A bit of this and bit of that. It's not nasty. Not great though but thought I'll stick to simple for now lol. Made a donut, cream and cherry flavour. A bit weird lol

It's best to experiment with smaller quantities to start off with. Mix up 10ml. If it's awful, you're not throwing away 100ml of ejuice.

Back
Top Bottom