What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The custard

Hi no it hasn't he just hasn't had a sale in a while, if you register on the site you'll get an email when they release a new batch. I've run out and he's on holiday so I ordered Mrs B's from Aspire, what turned up was WizMix vanilla custard and it's disgusting.
I've also ordered vanilla wave from Cornish Liquids I'm just hoping it will do until I can get some more GVC... sadly if you've vaped GVC you're spoilt for all other custards there is nothing like it :eek:( will post again if the Cornish stuff is any good

Hello i have never vaped a custard im a fruit person lol so i have orded vanilla custard (cap) got a loads of fruit concentrates could someone give me a nice custard recipe please so can see what fuss is lol

i just got cap vcustard v1 today and its good ;) made loads of it my house is stinking now haha

made afew 10 ml samples with a little cookiecream and strawberry added its really nice

not as nice as the cookiecream , strawberry , vcustard , lemon

yeah lemon !! lol

around 800ml iv got now should last a while ;) the blue top is cap bubblegum not 1 of my favs

Attachments

• WP_20170623_004.jpg
    WP_20170623_004.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
:( update the cookie cream from lubresolve has now changed to a cheesy tasting juice with everything its mixed with gutted

anyone tryed a creamy very cheese strawberry juice

not so nice

plus added 200ml to the custard v1 i made now i have cheesy custard

just added more strawberry to try n save it fingers crossed

*****note to self never mix after the pub *******

Back
Top Bottom