What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sweetener?

Fogman

Postman
When it comes to sweetener what do.you use? Obviously ive got some cap super sweet but its a coil killer. Whats your experirnce with erythritol?

When it comes to sweetener what do.you use? Obviously ive got some cap super sweet but its a coil killer. Whats your experirnce with erythritol?
Hi. I used to use, as well as Cap, Purillun SS but I hear its not being made anymore. Nobody I used to buy it from stocks it anymore. It was essentially the same ingredients I believe as Cap but not as concentrated. Erythritol is used in some sweets/lollys and is kind of sweet but has also a cooling type effect. If you ever had sugar free sweets that were kind of, not like menthol or anything, cool or gave an odd sense of cool to your tongue then that was it. It is often used as a carrier with powdered stevia sweetener. I dont like it, but I guess some do as you read of people using it. I keep trying sweeteners and kept going back to Cap and Purillum. I only have about 5 ml of Purillum left so it will have to be Cap with my next order. I have tried various stevia ones like Flavorah but it leaves a wierd after taste like those old fashioned sweetener tabs used to do. Ruined the vape and I couldn't even stand it in my coffee so it got binned. So far Cap and Purillum are the only ones that don't mess with my flavours and just taste sweet, nothing else. Im still on the search for others but to date none taste right. Good luck.

Hi. I used to use, as well as Cap, Purillun SS but I hear its not being made anymore. Nobody I used to buy it from stocks it anymore. It was essentially the same ingredients I believe as Cap but not as concentrated. Erythritol is used in some sweets/lollys and is kind of sweet but has also a cooling type effect. If you ever had sugar free sweets that were kind of, not like menthol or anything, cool or gave an odd sense of cool to your tongue then that was it. It is often used as a carrier with powdered stevia sweetener. I dont like it, but I guess some do as you read of people using it. I keep trying sweeteners and kept going back to Cap and Purillum. I only have about 5 ml of Purillum left so it will have to be Cap with my next order. I have tried various stevia ones like Flavorah but it leaves a wierd after taste like those old fashioned sweetener tabs used to do. Ruined the vape and I couldn't even stand it in my coffee so it got binned. So far Cap and Purillum are the only ones that don't mess with my flavours and just taste sweet, nothing else. Im still on the search for others but to date none taste right. Good luck.

Thanks for the great reply, i had no idea it gives this odd sensation. It doesnt really sound like its for me either so maybe il just stick with the cap super sweet

Thanks for the great reply, i had no idea it gives this odd sensation. It doesnt really sound like its for me either so maybe il just stick with the cap super sweet
You could try TPA Sweetener

or even better make your own from pure Sucralose or Stevia powder (pure) and PG

Super sweet is FAR to sweet IMO - but I dont have a sweet tooth

Back
Top Bottom