What's new

Sweetener advice please

djb4276

Initiate
Hi just made my first ever batch of e liquid after reading loads of tips and advice on this forum so thanks for that.
Looking to order another batch of flavourings online after looking through some of the recipes posted here and was curious which sweetener I should buy. Does it matter is is there a general consensus of the best option? I buy my stuff from justvape24/7 they have a few options there. Any help greatly appreciated cheers

EM is the most widely used, ethyl maltol, also known at 10% as candy floss. It generally smooths out a flavour. For more intense sweetness try sucralose. Both are to be used in very small quantities

I personally don't like EM or the candyfloss flavour (I know they say ther I no flavour when you use just a little but I can taste something and it's no for me), so am going to try Marshmallow (sweetens and gives a mouth feel) or Brown Sugar next time I mix :) TFA do both of those too.

Just a tip - I discovered vapeable, TFA flavours for £1.59 and free del on a £10 order. I usually get my order within 2 days, great if you are just ordering flavours as they are slightly cheaper and you get the free del on £10 :)

does this addition of sweetener changes the final volume slightly higher or will it marks up to the original targeted volume..

does this addition of sweetener changes the final volume slightly higher or will it marks up to the original targeted volume..

In a word, no. You should be using such a tiny amount that it will hardly register in your total.
Just be sure to start with as little as 2 or 3 drops - per 10ml - remembering to allow time for it to blend fully before increasing your amount or you'll end up with a lot of candy floss as mentioned above

Back
Top Bottom