POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Sweet tobacco mix

Discussion in 'Recipe Discussion' started by AJT, Jul 24, 2018.

1. jj87

jj87 Postman

No worries, it says let it steep for 5-7 days but I'd let it steep for a couple of weeks, tastes alot better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Premier Ecigs
  3. AJT

AJT Veteran

Think I may hold off for a while...
    I tried bread of heaven from druids brew again today..I did try it at the start of my vaping journey but never got on with it I think..not sure to be honest...anyway a different time and a different kit set up (rta) and I really liked it....could be a keeper.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jon The Vape

Jon The Vape Veteran

Based on your previous post 30ml of Cardinal is in the steeping cupboard.

• Like Like x 2
  5. We Vape
  6. Nuromanzer

Nuromanzer Postman

Glad you found one. Excellent tobacco Vape that one!

@Jon The Vape good to hear. cardinal and abuela are two I always have mixed and ready to vape.

@jj87 Posh is nice too. I don’t think I would reorder it but that is only because I prefer the other two above. That may change as it steeps more. It is still a good tobacco though and that is rare in one shots.

Another I like that is listed as a tobacco but to me is more banana cake with mild tobacco is Captivation in the same range but by another mixer. Only thing I would say is it is a little too sweet but is nice when fancying a different tobacco. I will prob mix next bottle at lower percentage than recommended.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Horrand

Horrand Postman

Did you double the tobacco for a long steep or make it as is? My 30mls never make it much longer than a week in my rotation. I've not tried it with the double up but as it is it will be ready to go in the morning. Morning ritual is a drip of cardinal and a coffee, they're so good together.