POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Sweet tobacco mix

Discussion in 'Recipe Discussion' started by AJT, Jul 24, 2018.

1. ZT

ZT Super Moderator Staff Member

IMO

vape the old one .... then walk away for a week or two before going to the new one ...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vape Club
  3. Nuromanzer

Nuromanzer Postman

Cool will give that a go. I can’t imagine how scary having to reformulate must have been but I think you are right. Treat it as a new experience. Based on your track record and the new firewater I am sure I will enjoy it even if it is different.

• Like Like x 1
  4. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Olympian

Aye, I don’t buy liquid much and mostly mix my own, so I think I had the advantage of not having puffed it for a few months. So I’m sort of tasting this fresh, but with previous experience of the old one.

Also because I rarely buy premade liquid I’ll tend to puff a 2ml tank or two then it goes aside and I’ll crack it out once in a while as a treat, it can sit for months sometimes. But this 10ml nokomis that I got last week is already gone, I’m savouring the last couple of drops in the bottom of the dvarw as I type! :D

My other half has been commenting on the aroma being a little like aromatic wood smoke, incidentally.

• Like Like x 1
  5. We Vape
  6. AJT

AJT Veteran

Thank you very much..I’m going to mix both the tobacco ones..
    Burleyscotch sounds really nice..

• Like Like x 1
  7. AJT

AJT Veteran

@ZT I’m without a doubt going back to try nokomis out again..I’m having a nokomis holiday while I experiment with stuff..I must admit it’s been hard for me to find a new adv but I think it’s because I was totally wanting the same as before..I’m now down other avenues and have some boh and other stuff to vape and then in a while will nip back to nokomis and see how I get on...

• Like Like x 2
  8. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Olympian

Recently I’ve been quite enjoying FA ry4 at 3% with best cig old captain at 0.5 - 1%. The FA ry4 is my favourite one, the caramel and vanilla is perfect in there for me. It almost reminds me of eating a piece of tablet. The old captain adds the extra tobacco and a hint of chocolate to the mix. You could bump the percentages up but keep them on the same ratio.

I’ve also got one on the go with the old captain at 1.5% with a cream/caramel mix I’ve had steeping in the bottle for months. I just mixed these two at 50:50 in another bottle. It’s delectable.

9. Simon G

Simon G Legend

AJT what tobaccos do you have right now and which ones do you like?

10. AJT

AJT Veteran

Hi do you mean premixed or concentrates?

11. Simon G

Simon G Legend

concentrates mate. :)

12. AJT

AJT Veteran

So far only Kentucky blend and Virginia..just ordered some red burley and cured tobacco.