What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sweet strawberry

First and foremost, I must tell you that I am no expert mixer. :D From the attempts I have made at strawberry creams though, I would say that you will struggle with such a limited set of ingredients. For instance, two recipes I've made that are very nice (Both benefit hugely from a 1 month steep), are:
View attachment 119425

View attachment 119426

There are a million similar recipes mind you, but they generally use quite a few concentrates to get the job done, except for Mustard Milk, which is apparently very nice and is only TFA Strawberry (not ripe) 6% and TFA Vanilla bean Ice Cream 8%.

I asked you because I knew you're better than me at mixing, i've never tried to make my own flavour I like, I only just basically copy recipes I think sound nice and mix it haha, I knew I would need a few more flavours that I have a already but I cant afford anymore at all, and I wont for a long time, so I'm gonna have to make the most of these 3 flavours and somehow get the best flavour out of them, I do think that the Graham Cracker Cheesecake would of been a better option rather than the Clear version.
Thankyou for those two recipes, Mr Numpty, I'll write them down and see if i'll be able to get the flavours another time.

I asked you because I knew you're better than me at mixing, i've never tried to make my own flavour I like, I only just basically copy recipes I think sound nice and mix it haha, I knew I would need a few more flavours that I have a already but I cant afford anymore at all, and I wont for a long time, so I'm gonna have to make the most of these 3 flavours and somehow get the best flavour out of them, I do think that the Graham Cracker Cheesecake would of been a better option rather than the Clear version.
Thankyou for those two recipes, Mr Numpty, I'll write them down and see if i'll be able to get the flavours another time.

I've come to the conclusion that copying established recipes is the best thing to do. I've made hundreds of my own recipe juices and 99% of them have been shit to average. I'm getting better with time and practice but that is largely down to learning what works from those same established recipes.

I've come to the conclusion that copying established recipes is the best thing to do. I've made hundreds of my own recipe juices and 99% of them have been shit to average. I'm getting better with time and practice but that is largely down to learning what works from those same established recipes.

It will take a lot of time to have all the knoweledge about all the flavours singly and also how the work/blend with others, I dont think i'll be actually getting into mixing my very own recipe, I might give it the odd go if i get a bit more money. I think its just weird how the recipe you want to make contain some flavour concentrates completely different you want it taste. I bet you've made atleast some alright ones to vape, I think it'll taste better just knowing its your own recipe :)

It will take a lot of time to have all the knoweledge about all the flavours singly and also how the work/blend with others, I dont think i'll be actually getting into mixing my very own recipe, I might give it the odd go if i get a bit more money. I think its just weird how the recipe you want to make contain some flavour concentrates completely different you want it taste. I bet you've made atleast some alright ones to vape, I think it'll taste better just knowing its your own recipe :)
Try some oneshots to get started,

Try some oneshots to get started,
Darkstar sent a 5 flavours of there one shot range for free samples, managed to get 50ml and some flavours just under 50ml out of all of them, but they take a 3-4 weeks steep!, I really don't like waiting for steeping as I only have one flavour to vape for 3-4 weeks now haha

Lucky you I've never had a free sample from darkstar even after spending more than 30 quid a few times

Ive had best results to get a decent strawberry in creams and custard mixes mixing several together so really have to agree that you need lots of concentrates to test to find a mix to suit you especially with a strawberry.sometines you have to add other fruits to boost a profile too

My current Stawberry for creams and deserts is..

TFA Stawberry 5 %
TFA Ripe Stawberry 2 %
Inawera Stawberry Shisha 2%
TFA Pear 0.5%
TFA Dragon Fruit 1%

(and that doesnt work for a candy type mix but its took a long long time of testing to find one that I like and some mates dont like it lol ).

Strawberry @7%
Bavarian @2%
Danish @1%

Leave it for at least 4 weeks to give the strawberry time to mellow and the chemical element to disburse. Also gives the pastry base time to come into itself.

Back
Top Bottom