What's new

Sweet strawberry

Was thinking of mixing sweet strawberry with bavarian cream cos looked for a strawberry cream and got loads in that i dont have

Was thinking of mixing sweet strawberry with bavarian cream cos looked for a strawberry cream and got loads in that i dont have
Ah right, is it Capella's or TFA Sweet strawberry that you have? Do you have any other concentrates apart from Bavarian cream?

Its a flavour concentrate company sweet strawberry i also have tfa raspberry.tutti frutti.blackcherry..flavour concentrate comp blueberry capella flavors cinnamon danish swirl .bavarian cream and sweet cream

Its a flavour concentrate company sweet strawberry i also have tfa raspberry.tutti frutti.blackcherry..flavour concentrate comp blueberry capella flavors cinnamon danish swirl .bavarian cream and sweet cream
Sweet strawberry is a concentrate company?

At what % would u mix sweet strawberry with sweet cream
I'm not saying it will be great or anything, but maybe 8-10% sweet strawberry, 2% Sweet cream and 4-6% Bavarian?

Sweet strawberry is a concentrate company?

I'm not saying it will be great or anything, but maybe 8-10% sweet strawberry, 2% Sweet cream and 4-6% Bavarian?
Hey Mr Numpty, right now all I have is:

Strawberry Ripe
Bavarian Cream
Graham Cracker Clear

I seen this on e-liquid recipes, and got 90mls of each flavour.. he mixed it at

SR - 6%
BC - 4%
GCC - 3%

this is isn't doing it for me at all, I have made 250ml of it a week and a half ago, used it as a shake and vape as well as its been steeping while not refilling my tank. So been steeping for 1 and a half weeks so far, its not doing it for me.

Is it possible to get it more Strawberry Creamy at all? As that what the flavour is, just doesnt taste as good as i expected it to be.

Any recommended percentages for me? With a steep time?

Any help would be appreciated, thankyou :)

This is all I have.

Edit: Its all TFA flavour comcentrates

Hey Mr Numpty, right now all I have is:

Strawberry Ripe
Bavarian Cream
Graham Cracker Clear

I seen this on e-liquid recipes, and got 90mls of each flavour.. he mixed it at

SR - 6%
BC - 4%
GCC - 3%

this is isn't doing it for me at all, I have made 250ml of it a week and a half ago, used it as a shake and vape as well as its been steeping while not refilling my tank. So been steeping for 1 and a half weeks so far, its not doing it for me.

Is it possible to get it more Strawberry Creamy at all? As that what the flavour is, just doesnt taste as good as i expected it to be.

Any recommended percentages for me? With a steep time?

Any help would be appreciated, thankyou :)

This is all I have.

Edit: Its all TFA flavour comcentrates

First and foremost, I must tell you that I am no expert mixer. :D From the attempts I have made at strawberry creams though, I would say that you will struggle with such a limited set of ingredients. For instance, two recipes I've made that are very nice (Both benefit hugely from a 1 month steep), are:
Strawberry cream.JPG

Strawberry custard.JPG

There are a million similar recipes mind you, but they generally use quite a few concentrates to get the job done, except for Mustard Milk, which is apparently very nice and is only TFA Strawberry (not ripe) 6% and TFA Vanilla bean Ice Cream 8%.

Back
Top Bottom