What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Super Aromas

This explains it better than i ever could cos it gets a little confusing.

https://ecigdirectory.co.uk/vape-shop-online/listing/sobucky-poland-sp-z-o-o-sobucky-ltd-sp-k

Sobucky Poland Sp. z o.o. Sobucky Ltd Sp.k.
Verified
+44 7403783397
+44 7403783397
Visit Website

MolinShop store, former InaweraShop Company which was found in 2012 in United Kingdom and for nearly 3 years belong to Inawera Group. In November 2014 our the company ended co-operation with Inawera and become a business partner with Chemnovatic professional chemical company.

Our company is placing the greatest emphasis on the product quality, fully professional documentation of products sold and loyalty towards customers. Therefore, from many European manufacturers our company chose to co-operate with Chemnovatic Company, producer of pure grade nicotine, DIY bases and food grade flavours.

Customers praise bases purity, flavours intensity, multilanguage customer service at high level, wise DIY bottles & accessories offer. Professionals and business customers are eligible for wholesale programme: reduced prices, customized orders, quick delivery option and support in marketing and promotion of Molinberry & Chemnovatic brand.

Seemed well thought out and most definitely impartial :hmm: :54:

i dunno, do you think it seemed partial? i just skimmed it but there did seem to be a consensus about a couple of the ones in his shite section. he’s maybe a bit unbalanced, mixing up 89 wee testers of flavours and posting about it on reddit, mind.

i dunno, do you think it seemed partial? i just skimmed it but there did seem to be a consensus about a couple of the ones in his shite section. he’s maybe a bit unbalanced, mixing up 89 wee testers of flavours and posting about it on reddit, mind.
You talking about ripples v3 custard ?
That’s a tad harsh don’t you think
I’ve heard nothing but good things lol

he’s maybe a bit unbalanced
Quality :clapping:

TBH i thought he came accross like Sobucky had made him pass the 89 bottles through his digestive system and then pass them out of his urethra immediately prior to typing the "reviews" :18::18::18:

I had a look through, mostly fruits, certainly no baccy, must be something about them, Richard and co don't generally bullshit..

nom nomz.JPG

Back
Top Bottom