What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Struggling 2 make something tasty

I mix 30ml bottles put 2.5ml of 72mg nic 2 make a 6mg mix I then add 15% flav then 2ml pg and the rest VG 2 make a 80\20 mix

Yeah that makes 6mg.
You are slightly less than 80% VG.
15% flavour is 4.5ml, plus 2 ml PG is 6.5ml PG, giving 23.5

That was just a rough est when I mix I make sure its right that's the main reason why this harsh taste is killing me man lol

That was just a rough est when I mix I make sure its right that's the main reason why this harsh taste is killing me man lol

Sorry - having PC / Router issues today.
I had written about 4 times as much and what is left makes me look like tit :18:.

Basically I also said:-
Your VG ratio is close to 80% so won't be an issue - unless it is too thick and you are dry hitting slightly?
Have you tried 3mg if that is strong enough for you - could lessen the roughness.

Iv made a mix using only 2ml of nic so its about 5mg maybe a bit less and its no as rough so I'm gonna go with that I think its just peeps at my work buy stuff from me so just hope they don't notice the less nic lol

Doubt you wold notice 5 ~ 6mg but maybe best to let them know? Up to you though.

I forget now to be honest, wasnt alot. Maybe 2% tfa papaya and 1 drop menthol per 10ml.

Been ages since i vaped that recipe, give it a whirl [emoji16]
Made this up last night, Vaping it right now, got to admit it's pretty good

Is it close 2 ez duz on ice that's all my Mrs will puff and its fortunes lol iv got papaya and menthol ordered 2 make it up. What's the best strawberry and watermelon 2 use

Think I'll need 2 man cheers for the input where's the best place for nic

I use Everything liquid for nic - been using it for 2 years and its always been spot on. I cant help thinking your problem could lie in steeping - it doesnt sound like your giving the mix long enough to blend and smooth out

Probably not mate I have some steeping just now so hopefully solve my problem but my problem is I have no patience I want 2 try it b4 its even made lol iv made loads of bottles up so I don't get in that position again just hoping the mix smooths out

Back
Top Bottom