What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Struggling 2 make something tasty

Try a mix without nic and see if the roughness goes away @ian Preston
I'd be interested to know cos I've got a litre of Darkstar VG nic in the freezer and will be starting my DIY journey soon.

I use darkstar nic pg and mixed at 12mg for a lad at work with KH blackjack and that was absolutely gone regarding harshness, but the 3mg I mixed was fine

@ian Preston
What is your base nic strength?
What is your juice target strength?
How much nic do you add to the mix?

Just to see if you are actually mixing what you are targeting.
Sure you are but earlier posts you mixed up mg & ml so just checking.

[emoji4] just a simple recipe but its something i used to vape for a while, quite similar to ruthless ez duz it on ice if you add a bit of papaya and a couple drops menthol [emoji3]
I'll be mixing it for sure. How much papaya and menthol would you say?

I'll be mixing it for sure. How much papaya and menthol would you say?
I forget now to be honest, wasnt alot. Maybe 2% tfa papaya and 1 drop menthol per 10ml.

Been ages since i vaped that recipe, give it a whirl [emoji16]

I forget now to be honest, wasnt alot. Maybe 2% tfa papaya and 1 drop menthol per 10ml.

Lee's little black book.
Any white chocolate raspberrie cookie type recipes you'd like to divulge? Looking for something like menage e trois by ruthless? I have a site that does one like it but he was always making me wait on "STEEPING" or Flavourites gettin it first [emoji6].
Seriously though anything from Lee @Dripworx pre made or even a recipe is a must try.

Oh I'll be whirling it, don't you worry. :D

I've just received TFA bubblegum and energy drink in the mail, which both smell absolutely amazing. Just had to tell someone haha. Going to be combining them and experimenting with a few koolada/menthol/other shit trials.

@ian Preston
What is your base nic strength?
What is your juice target strength?
How much nic do you add to the mix?

Just to see if you are actually mixing what you are targeting.
Sure you are but earlier posts you mixed up mg & ml so just checking.
I mix 30ml bottles put 2.5ml of 72mg nic 2 make a 6mg mix I then add 15% flav then 2ml pg and the rest VG 2 make a 80\20 mix

Back
Top Bottom