What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Struggling 2 make something tasty

I do man I shake the shit out it I went for VG nic tho think I'll stick with pg never had problems with that before

What a nice thing to do, Lee. Quite touching.
[emoji4] just a simple recipe but its something i used to vape for a while, quite similar to ruthless ez duz it on ice if you add a bit of papaya and a couple drops menthol [emoji3]

80\20 VG\pg I tried for max VG but the nic is holding me back iv bought 2 batches from 2 companies and darkstar is best of both but still rough my first lot I tried was from vamp Vape the nic there was smooth as feck that's what I want lol

[emoji4] just a simple recipe but its something i used to vape for a while, quite similar to ruthless ez duz it on ice if you add a bit of papaya and a couple drops menthol [emoji3]
I love ez duz it on ice that's the first stuff I vaped

I've seen quite a lot of people say Darkstar VG nic is rough. I only use their PG nic, and it's the smoothest and most neutral I found.

How are you looking after you nic between mixes. How big is the bottle? Vigorous, regular shaking might be oxidising the nic...?

Its 100ml glass bottle I shake it b4 mixing should I not b shaking it at all ? Its kept in a dark cupboard I do everything proper its really starting 2 put me off diy :(

Its 100ml glass bottle I shake it b4 mixing should I not b shaking it at all ? Its kept in a dark cupboard I do everything proper its really starting 2 put me off diy :(
At room temperature? How does it smell.

I think you have no choice but to shake with VG, it's thick...

Try to mix it with just PG, or just VG - reduce the number of variables to track it down...

Back
Top Bottom