What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Strawberry lemonade

Aaron1983

Postman
Hi vapers i have pissed about for a bit with this but given to a few vape shops i use and they like it 70/30 mix on 3 nic i used fa pink lemonade at 10% and cap sweet strawberry at 5% and 1% koolada let me know what u think love this my self give it a week steep and a hot bath with hot tap water and leave to cool hope u enjoy

Hi vapers i have pissed about for a bit with this but given to a few vape shops i use and they like it 70/30 mix on 3 nic i used fa pink lemonade at 10% and cap sweet strawberry at 5% and 1% koolada let me know what u think love this my self give it a week steep and a hot bath with hot tap water and leave to cool hope u enjoy

Giving this a try tonight but instead of pink lemonade I'm using Lemonade (TFA), and instead of cap sweet strawberry I'm using Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA). I'll update you on the result. using same percentages..although I think 10% for lemonade is a little too high?

Giving this a try tonight but instead of pink lemonade I'm using Lemonade (TFA), and instead of cap sweet strawberry I'm using Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA). I'll update you on the result. using same percentages..although I think 10% for lemonade is a little too high?
Good luck let me know how it goes please

Back
Top Bottom