What's new

Steeping methods ie heating , bathing soaking etc

mistyninja

Initiate
Yo peeps

Wanted to start a threats on this .i mix my flavours in pg then add to the vg.i also heat the Louie in warm to hot water

Lately I have been trying to clone starbuzz e juice so was thinking to try so e sort of steeping method that requires steeping or draining through raw shisha tobacco leaves .

Would love to hear anyone's else's ideas and how they do it .

Thanks

Ninja out

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I don't quite understand..

Steeping:
No matter how much some people say it's not nessacerry, it is with some flavours.. The ones that get weaker over time, you could add extra flavouring which at first may over power the mix but mellow out after a week or so. Anise is another.. I'm struggling to find one that doesn't fade, and most Citrus flavours dull a little after a while..

So those juices would either need extra flavouring, which may taste crap to begin with, or use less flavouring but it taste flat after a week.

I've stopped applying heat because I believe it dulls some flavours and I'm trying to stop using sweeteners because I believe they do the same after a few days..

I'm trying to start sweetening with added flavours like TFA brown sugar,Caramel, Meringue, marshmallow, maple syrup, etc.

Are you trying to use tobacco leaves to create a tobacco juice and steeping real coffee beans to mix with it?

There's a few threads on this. Chegs gets his from here, I believe. [url=http://m.wholeleaftobaccoonly.com]Home[/url]

I've been playing with FlavourArt coffee Espresso and tiramisu lately and they're really good, just like a nice real coffee. Add nuts, creams, vanilla, berries, liqueurs, etc.

Sorry, I wrote out loads more than this but tapatalk deleted half of it when I edited it.

Last edited:
Haha no worries man .

Thanks for the advice .im gna try the sweeteners u said about .i have been trying to clone starbuzz blue mist for ages and can't get it .getting close but not completely there yet .

Was thinking on giving alcohol a go as I heard its good for breaking down anise and mint flavours as they don't separate we'll .may b that might work for you too.i know that five pawns use alcohol in all there mixes .I'm not really into there stuff but I feel this might be what I'm missing with the blue mist . Can't get enough of that flavour

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom