What's new

Starting e-juic company - flavourings!

kalpek

Hi

I'll start with the background. I'm vaping for the last 8 years. I started while I lived in UK. The life was sweet that time because I had access to high quality, premium juices which were enjoyable, smooth, rich. Then about two years ago I returned to my home country - Poland. To my dismay I realized that we don't have any high quality juice. Seriously, not even one. The stuff we get here is harsh, cheap, bland, just shitty. The best juices here taste like 3 quid worth Chinese shit you could buy from the street vendors in London. I'm telling you, not even one decent juice. For a while I was asking friends to send me some good stuff from UK (which is officially illegal to do), at other times I vaped local crap.

Finally I came to the conclusion that if I want to vape good juice I have to make it myself, and then I was struck by another idea: if I am struggling with this predicament, it means that there is a huge empty space on the market that waits to be filled.

I'm still to find out all the regulations to get to the market, but for now my focus is the recipe.

I have access to VG and PG solutions, and I know how to mix those, so it's not a problem, but the flavorings - here is where I need help. The stuff available here and sold as e-juice flavorings is terrible. Local vendors just get it from China and we know what standard it is. I need to come out with ideas. Could you help me with that? If I don't use the e-juice flavorings available on the market, how can I create my own flavors? Can I use food flavorings? If so, what kind? Are there some requirements for the food flavoring to be used in e-juice? Or is there a way to manufacture my own?

I want to focus on desserty flavors. In the beginning I'm thinking about these three:

1. Lemon cheesecake

2. Apple pie

3. Creamy melon

These were my favorites, and I'd like to recreate them here.

So, is there any advice you could give me? Not only about flavorings but other things that are important? I don't know, maybe I'm over my head with this project, but I feel I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks, guys!

Martin

You have Inawera on your doorstep - this seems amazing

This. No decent concentrates in Poland, yet one of the flavour houses is Polish.

If you're asking about what you can and can't add to juice before setting up etc then you shouldn't be starting up.

The juice market is saturated. My advice? Don't bother.

@StrawberryRipple @Kieran Woodward :20: I'd have thought by now that you might have learned a thing or two about etiquette? What you did is NOT the POTV way!!:12:

It matters not one jot when someone registered, if someone has a question, it deserves a civil answer. Please try and remember this in future.

Hi

I'll start with the background. I'm vaping for the last 8 years. I started while I lived in UK. The life was sweet that time because I had access to high quality, premium juices which were enjoyable, smooth, rich. Then about two years ago I returned to my home country - Poland. To my dismay I realized that we don't have any high quality juice. Seriously, not even one. The stuff we get here is harsh, cheap, bland, just shitty. The best juices here taste like 3 quid worth Chinese shit you could buy from the street vendors in London. I'm telling you, not even one decent juice. For a while I was asking friends to send me some good stuff from UK (which is officially illegal to do), at other times I vaped local crap.

Finally I came to the conclusion that if I want to vape good juice I have to make it myself, and then I was struck by another idea: if I am struggling with this predicament, it means that there is a huge empty space on the market that waits to be filled.

I'm still to find out all the regulations to get to the market, but for now my focus is the recipe.

I have access to VG and PG solutions, and I know how to mix those, so it's not a problem, but the flavorings - here is where I need help. The stuff available here and sold as e-juice flavorings is terrible. Local vendors just get it from China and we know what standard it is. I need to come out with ideas. Could you help me with that? If I don't use the e-juice flavorings available on the market, how can I create my own flavors? Can I use food flavorings? If so, what kind? Are there some requirements for the food flavoring to be used in e-juice? Or is there a way to manufacture my own?

I want to focus on desserty flavors. In the beginning I'm thinking about these three:

1. Lemon cheesecake

2. Apple pie

3. Creamy melon

These were my favorites, and I'd like to recreate them here.

So, is there any advice you could give me? Not only about flavorings but other things that are important? I don't know, maybe I'm over my head with this project, but I feel I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks, guys!

Martin

Hi
I don’t have the foggiest idea how You could find or import flavourings to Poland
I’m so surprised it’s illegal, is Poland not in Europe ?
Is this because of the nicotine the tpd?
As due to the tpd we have issues here with nicotine,
But flavourings and nicotine liquids free zero e liquids are easy to find the way around the nicotine level only being sold in 10ml ,
In the U.K. we have to buy 50ml short fill zero liquid and something called a Nic shot?
What do tourists on holiday to Poland do ?
Do they have to all threw out thier e liquids on arrival at checkpoints ?
How strange,

@StrawberryRipple @Kieran Woodward :20: I'd have thought by now that you might have learned a thing or two about etiquette? What you did is NOT the POTV way!!:12:

It matters not one jot when someone registered, if someone has a question, it deserves a civil answer. Please try and remember this in future.
No you're right bud i should have just not replied at all and ignored if i wasn't going to help.

19F39A23-52CF-4B21-BE3D-D614A4CB42B7.jpeg

I am shocked that these restrictions legal
Chinese E liquids Poland ,,
You gotta hand it to China for innovation,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom