What's new

South Coast Vapes concentrates

Butters

Postman
Evening all, any recommendations for steeping times? I've got nipplejuice, callicustard, god yog and crackberry on the go, one week on the god yog is very tasty, holding back on the others which smell nice except the crackberry which is a bit chemically at the moment. Thanks

Evening all, any recommendations for steeping times? I've got nipplejuice, callicustard, god yog and crackberry on the go, one week on the god yog is very tasty, holding back on the others which smell nice except the crackberry which is a bit chemically at the moment. Thanks
For me personally callicustard is the dogs boll....ahem!!! one of my 3 consistent ADVs and its a absolute stunner of a juice after 2-4weeks doesn't shine untill the 6 week plus mark when it gets that dark amber colour hmmm
Just my opinion of course for what its worth, sorry never had the others as concentrates so can't comment.

I have purchase nipplejuice, $5 shake and god yog, will hopefully mix these up at the weekend. Are you vaping god yog now? Will be good to know how long to leave nipplejuice steeping for.

I have purchase nipplejuice, $5 shake and god yog, will hopefully mix these up at the weekend. Are you vaping god yog now? Will be good to know how long to leave nipplejuice steeping for.

Tried the god yog a couple of days ago after a couple of days steeping, couldn't resist it! very nice but now put it aside for a few weeks (hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom