What's new

So Excited - DIY stuff just delivered :)

Success :)

Hi All,

I have had a few successful vapes with recipes off the mega recipe thread, they have been nice but not one has been an ADV for me yet- although I still have 3 recipes steeping to try again, they were nice if mild when made.

But after a two week wait I tried one of my own 'recipes' (I flung stuff together without actually trying each flavour on own) and it's lovely, been vaping it 3 days and tis just about gone :(

I am not sure if the way I made it makes a difference but had read somewhere someone mention 'layering' and thought why not give it a bash.

So here is my strawberry swirl

TFA Vanilla Swirl 10%
TFA Strawberry (Ripe) 8%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%

To make I added the vanilla swirl to base (nic, vg & pg) and steeped for 7 days (dark cupboard, shaking twice a day). Then I added the strawberry ripe and Bavarian cream and steeped another 7 days.

The strawberry flavour is lovely and just right, vaping it I don't feel like there I anything missing.

The strawberry flavour is very nice in it so I think I am going to try taking the vanilla swirl down to 4-5% and try adding FA Cookie (3%), White choc (1-2%) (not sure who's yet) and then a tiny bit FA Apple Pie (0.5%) and TFA Brown Sugar (0.5%). Have read lots of HIC's recipes lately so have some FA flavours and lots of recipes to try! But I think this will give a nice cookie flavour with a crispy cookie edge taste to it). But will have to wait a week till pay day as I don't have FA Apple Pie yet).

Can't wait as tonight am going to try a couple of FA recipes of HIC's, a little nervous though as FA percentages are a lot lower than TFA I have used and recipes have made so far.

DIY is so much fun :)

Funnily enough I mixed a 50ml strawberry and vanilla about a month ago I forgot about... Guess what I'll be on tonight! Mixed 10% strawberry and 5% vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom