In Mls would be great if possible :)

Thanks

Hi,
Can anyone give me the mix for this?
Looking to do 30 ml at 12 mg.
In Mls would be great if possible :)

Thanks

Good luck with this!!

I don't think anyone has ever made a successful clone version!!

Got 5ml 74mg nic, 16ml vg 6ml pg, 1.5ml pear, 0.9 ml Bavarian cream, 0.6 ml Coconut All TFA flavours, let you know how it goes after a few days steeping [emoji12]

Got 5ml 74mg nic, 16ml vg 6ml pg, 1.5ml pear, 0.9 ml Bavarian cream, 0.6 ml Coconut All TFA flavours, let you know how it goes after a few days steeping [emoji12]

I make this one and it's good. Can't say how close it is to the original though as I've never tried it.

That roughly the mix i have?
I have had original i will let you know how it compares when i try it, just mixed it i will leave it to Tuesday before trying it.[emoji83]

That's not the Dr Stanley Clark Snake Oil recipe but sounds nice.

Think snake oil is one of those juices that will never be cloned.... Have had one thats close and that was cobra venom

Finally tried my mix, close on flavour but lacks the tangy zing of the original, however it is a nice vape [emoji51]

I made this one but added in some Marshmallow. It was a pleasant ADV and I've mixed up a few more batches since then

Back
Top Bottom