What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smurfs blood recipe?

solo_rolo

Postman
Has anyone tried to replicate AVB smurfs blood? I don't want to start buying concentrates to try random attempts found online, so if anyone has made or tried a convincing recipe that would be great.

I've used that website a lot in the past. My main problem is, I don't know what papa smurf juice is. If it's the same as smurfs blood then there are plenty of recipes. So frustrating lol, I just want to make my own smurfs blood. :(

I've used that website a lot in the past. My main problem is, I don't know what papa smurf juice is. If it's the same as smurfs blood then there are plenty of recipes. So frustrating lol, I just want to make my own smurfs blood. :(
Is there any commentary on the site saying that it is a direct clone of Smurf’s bloom?

Have you tried the forum section? I’m sure that there is mention of it in there??

What are the main notes of papa?

Back
Top Bottom