What's new

Simple apple recipe

Thanks. I have the Flavor West double apple. Do you think I should lower % with it not being CAP?

I would maybe add an extra 1 or 2% on tbh. They're ok flavours but the one's I've used have been a touch weaker than CAP. Obviously some will be stronger, as with all concentrate maufacturers, so it's a bit of a lottery.

5% TPA Apple or 4% CAP double apple
1% FA Fuji

This is considered a well rounded apple profile. 1% FA Pear will add some extra juiciness to this.
Do you have any other "well rounded profiles" for say Lime, or Cherry? Cheers

Do you have any other "well rounded profiles" for say Lime, or Cherry? Cheers

Cherry is notoriously difficult to create, I've read the below is a good cherry base but I've not tried it myself:
TFA cherry extract 4.5%
Inw Cherries 1%
Fa black cherry 0.75%

I can't find one for lime but citrus vapes fade more with a steep. If you're adding to a long steep recipe it may be worth adding towards the end of the steep.

There's a lot of info here and that DIY_eJuice sub in general is an amazing source of all things mixing.

Cherry is notoriously difficult to create, I've read the below is a good cherry base but I've not tried it myself:
TFA cherry extract 4.5%
Inw Cherries 1%
Fa black cherry 0.75%

I can't find one for lime but citrus vapes fade more with a steep. If you're adding to a long steep recipe it may be worth adding towards the end of the steep.

There's a lot of info here and that DIY_eJuice sub in general is an amazing source of all things mixing.
Cheers, I'll have a good read of that. I've been looking for a "simple" recipe site to see what goes with what.

5% TPA Apple or 4% CAP double apple
1% FA Fuji

This is considered a well rounded apple profile. 1% FA Pear will add some extra juiciness to this.
^^^this is nice BTW I did
TFA Apple 5%
CAP Pear 2%
FA Fuji Apple 1%
I don't taste the pear, it just brings up the sweetness.

I got the mixing stuff out and yes... typical : I lack the flavour I need.
IMG_0194.jpg

which one you missing? or a better question is have you got anything a bit like it?

That's a boat load of flavours! But as Obi said you might be able to sub something for similar results. Must be something in that stash!

Back
Top Bottom