What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shortfills.

bellyman

Veteran
Im new to shortfills so bear with me please.
Are they just concentrate?
Or are they concentrates with PG/VG included and I just add nic?
I use loads of nic -18-50mg, Wouldnt I just be making the shortfills tasteless?

I DIY and I can only just get enough concentrate in my nic as it is, but extra options like shortfills would be nice.

Ifanguvellymush.

Shortfalls are just add nic. Bottleshots however, are a bit of concentrate in a big bottle and you add your own nic and PG/VG

I reckon shortfills would be a pita to try and get to 12mg and above dude, although @ZT and may be able to help with that.

Bottleshots however are just x amount of concentrate in a bottle with enough to make it up to that 250/500/1000ml bottle size. If you really like a flavour then it’s a cost effective way of doing it. I never have because a like to swap about a fair bit, and that much of one flavour is a lot to get through regardless of your juice consumption.

You’d be fine if you have 72mg nic but with nic shots you’d struggle.

most shortfills are only designed for 3mg users and a few who add stronger concentrate for 6mg but anything over that while using flavourless nic shots is a waste of time as you will lose all flavour.

manabush on the other hand you can buy the shortfill and then add 4 x 10ml of same flavour at 18mg to make it upto 12mg you would need a bigger bottle though.
this will also work with any other company that sells 18mg 10ml bottles of the same flavour of the shortfills.

I reckon shortfills would be a pita to try and get to 12mg and above dude, although @ZT and may be able to help with that.

Bottleshots however are just x amount of concentrate in a bottle with enough to make it up to that 250/500/1000ml bottle size. If you really like a flavour then it’s a cost effective way of doing it. I never have because a like to swap about a fair bit, and that much of one flavour is a lot to get through regardless of your juice consumption.
As above - it can be done - it’s a PITA tho, it’s teally only easy and valid up to 6mg IMO, and best at 3mg.

Most places that sell 12mg and above tend to do multi buy 10mls at discounted prices - just ask them for a bigger bottle to decant them all into. Thats the best option in my opinion - you will get the actual flavour then, with no room for discrepancies with under flavouring due to over watering down with nic shots and also with the nic base the flavour was designed with - which at that level of mg strength can have a much larger impact than at 3mg

Back
Top Bottom