What's new

September Mix Club: The one with the fish

24th tomorrow .... I feel like I've gone the boring route but hopefully there will be some more exciting mixes. :D

Not had a chance yet, fibro has been crap, one of the girls has been to Great Ormond Street so they have just been sat in the cupboard hopefully get a chance to whip something up this coming week.

Don't you let us down @ObiWanVaponi
giphy.gif

here's mine ..... Fish and Cheese.

The holy 3,2,1 trifecta of Cheesecake but with the TPA 'Cheesecake (Graham Cracker)' replace by the Cap silverline biscuit, these 3 flavours together are the perfect cheesecake, the Inawera has everything, the Cap NY added some extra cheesy creaminess and the buttery biscuit adds an extra layer of that homemade crushed digestives with melted butter base note. Sprinkle the cheesecake with some chewy gummy fish pieces and run a drizzle of Raspberry sauce over to finish it off.

Fish and Cheese.JPG

I made two:

The Fish Harvest
27 Fish (Cap) 4%
Biscuit (Cap) 2%
NY Cheesecake (Cap) 2%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Cap) 2%
Harvest Berry (Cap) 3%

I've always thought Harvest Berry promises so much and gives so little - In this the fish rounds it out and gives it a bit of a boost

Fishy Coconut
27 Fish (Cap) 6%
Biscuit (Cap) 2%
Graham Cracker (TPA) 3%
Coconut Extra (TPA) 0.5%
Black Cherry (FA) 1.5%

I'd swap out the coconut in this one for another brand, its just that was the only one I had, and it probably needs more/another cherry added. (I'm not a big cherry fan TBH but it works quite well together)

here's mine ..... Fish and Cheese.

The holy 3,2,1 trifecta of Cheesecake but with the TPA 'Cheesecake (Graham Cracker)' replace by the Cap silverline biscuit, these 3 flavours together are the perfect cheesecake, the Inawera has everything, the Cap NY added some extra cheesy creaminess and the buttery biscuit adds an extra layer of that homemade crushed digestives with melted butter base note. Sprinkle the cheesecake with some chewy gummy fish pieces and run a drizzle of Raspberry sauce over to finish it off.

View attachment 173782

Get a bit of FA mozzarella in there! :D

Back
Top Bottom