What's new

September Mix Club: The one with the fish

I got mine this morning .... I've just mixed a little tester up so far but both smell nice.

I'm going to try mixing then with some peanut butter cup later for a fruit jelly/peanut/chocolate/biscuit combo and go from there.

Got mine today from an order yesterday afternoon, great service from @vapable

Not mixed any yet but the 27 fish smells good.

How's this going to go then, new thread at the start of September where we post our recipes and flavour notes etc?

nah, we'll just use this thread for everything .... we'll post our recipes on the 24th Sept.

then someone else can choose 2 flavourings and start a new thread for October.

I started to have a play with them last night .... made a peanut butter and jelly cheesecake and a dessert-type RY4, both showed some promise but neither were that great...

edit, they were ok but kind of boring and not that unique.

It's fun only being able to use limited flavourings though ... it makes you think outside of the box.

The biscuit is the difficult flavouring, it's a really good biscuit flavouring but not massively versatile so to make it taste like something other than a biscuit is really the challenge. ... it smells a like coconut to me a bit though and has that kind of texture, so I think I'm going to try and explore that a bit.

edit, they were ok but kind of boring and not that unique.

It's fun only being able to use limited flavourings though ... it makes you think outside of the box.

The biscuit is the difficult flavouring, it's a really good biscuit flavouring but not massively versatile so to make it taste like something other than a biscuit is really the challenge. ... it smells a like coconut to me a bit though and has that kind of texture, so I think I'm going to try and explore that a bit.

I'm not a big fan of biscuit type vapes so only got the fish for this one. Looking over the flavour reviews i linked on the first page they mention the coconut note you mention.

I'll have a look through my concs soon and see if i can't mix up something with the 27 fish.

This looks like fun, unfortunately the man/vape cave is currently being converted back to a bedroom for the little one! So my DIY gear is all over the place, look forward to seeing what concoctions are created and hopefully will be on track for the next one :)

Forgot about this for a few days. 6 day steep and my first iteration has come out pretty good. One of my additions was FA Fuji and it has calmed down now, boosting and complimenting the 27 fish nicely.

Nice one @Horrand .
I've got my top notes sorted out, i am struggling to bring the biscuit out though, Its nice on its own, but seems very weak when mixed with, well anything really.

Back
Top Bottom