Vape Superstore
What's new

September Mix Club: The one with the fish

Just stumbled upon this.. I thought I was going to find a salmon, haddock, cod type juice looking at the title... disappointed....

Vape Superstore
Just stumbled upon this.. I thought I was going to find a salmon, haddock, cod type juice looking at the title... disappointed....

I have a half done tzatziki lying about somewhere, never could be bothered extracting the dill oil in pg to finish it off. But it would be nice if we could find a grilled sardine concentrate to go with it.

Vape Green
Darkstar is doing 40% off now and have both flavours. Typical as i've got some on the way from vapable

The main problem is I doubt I’d like the flavours. Otherwise I might have taken part.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
The main problem is I doubt I’d like the flavours. Otherwise I might have taken part.

I've just gone for the fish one and skipped the biscuit, can see myself making something at least vapable with that rather than the biscuit i don't have that many options with my stash

AcmeFog
Vape Club
I made a trifle last night, or perhaps an Eton Mess.

Jelly Candy, Sugar Cookie, Sweet Strawberry, Custard, Cream.

I filled up a Mage V2, and it was OK last night, but this morning it's transformed. The strawberry and candy are dominant with a hint of biscuit, with the others adding body and smoothness.

It's a proper juice I'd be happy to have bought and is something I'd never have thought of, but threads like this give us inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom