What's new

September Mix Club: The one with the fish

Or free shipping!

.... basically free then. :D

I imagine it must cost a couple of quid to send them, free postage over £10 and POTV10 code and 'points' every time we buy.... don't push your luck! ;)

No use to me, I don’t have either of these flavours. I think I’ll start up a safe space pm conversation and do a private mix club.

We had a Christmas DIY competition a couple of years ago, now would be the time to start organising one if you're interested.

.... basically free then. :D

I imagine it must cost a couple of quid to send them, free postage over £10 and POTV10 code and 'points' every time we buy.... don't push your luck! ;)

We are in the process of doing recipe cards that customers can use :) We aren't adverse to doing a "product of the week" if we get enough interest for it ;)

Told myself I'd not buy anymore DIY bits for a month or two at least buttttt I've just spent £12.00 on the 27 Fish and some other bits and bobs. Have some ideas already of what to do so hopefully can mix up something nice.

I don't have either of those but I have Capella Sugar Cookie and Jelly Candy so they'll have to do.

Back
Top Bottom