What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Red Astaire Mix..

What's the prominent flavour of this stuff to the ones that have vaped it, is it really all it's cracked up to be? Might give it a shot if it's as good as everyone seems to think.

What's the prominent flavour of this stuff to the ones that have vaped it, is it really all it's cracked up to be? Might give it a shot if it's as good as everyone seems to think.

I can't really speak for it at all as far as flavor is concerned, as I haven't tried it myself. All i know is £3.95 for a possible 66ml return, is insane, well worth the punt. If you don't enjoy it you can easily sell the concentrate on, and try other concentrates. :)

I can't really speak for it at all as far as flavor is concerned, as I haven't tried it myself. All i know is £3.95 for a possible 66ml return, is insane, well worth the punt. If you don't enjoy it you can easily sell the concentrate on, and try other concentrates. :)

I've been thinking of trying some T-Juice for a while now, might try that Heisenberg stuff too sounds nice, just need to clear some of my current DIY first though or I'll never use it if I start trying all this fancy new stuff :D

I mix at 10% and thats at between 50/50 vg pg & 70/30 vg pg depending what tank or dripper its for and find that ratio sufficient

Back
Top Bottom