What's new

Red Astaire Mix..

hazard93

Achiever
Howdy all, hope we're having a mighty fine day! :D

So I'm wanting to give Red Astaire a try. I know a lot of people rave about it.

I came across the Red Astaire Concentrate and was wondering, if anyone has tried it here, and Whether 15% into a 10ml mix is enough flavor?

For £10.. I can get that, plus PG and VG from Alchemists Cupboard, making it only £1.66 per 10ml at 50/50..

Last edited:
15% at 50/50 should be enough. Any higher vg though and go up to 20%

15% at 50/50 should be enough. Any higher vg though and go up to 20%

Sweet! Cheers for the advice bud, certainly worth a pop £10 for a 90ml return lol. I think I'll end up going higher on VG, i normally enjoy a 70VG mix, so i will adjust if need be! :)

I do 15% at 85% vg (well, as close as vg nic base will get me) but then I'm tight. Tastes good enough to me.

I do 15% at 85% vg (well, as close as vg nic base will get me) but then I'm tight. Tastes good enough to me.

Good too hear! :D

I'm going to skip the nicotine, so saves a little money, plus it'll help me towards zero nicotine. Hopefully i can deal with it. That's one reason why 50/50 i think could work in my favor, for that little extra throat hit due to the lack of nicotine now.

If my maths are correct, or shall I say my calculations..

60ml of Red Astaire, 250ml of PG, 250ml of VG, should make 420ml of juice, at a 50/50 ratio, 15% concentrate.

420ml should last me about 6 weeks, vaping 10ml a day.. The cost of all this is £32.22 (inc shipping).

42 x 10ml bottles = £0.76 per 10ml??

I'm no mathematician, even with a calculator, numbers confuse the shit out of me! :D

If I'm correct, then I'm truly astonished! I never realized how cheap it could be! Here's a £5.95 bottle of juice, that you can make with ease and save £5.19.. Why doesn't everyone do it?!?!?! :6:

Last edited:
60ml of 15% concentrate would be in 400ml of solution.
I think.

skinku

Your mathematics are confusing me! :p haha!

10ml of Red Astaire concentrate. 15% of that per 10ml of liquid, equals 1.5ml. So for every 420ml, i would need 63ml of Red Astaire concentrate, I believe.

As far as the calculator tells me anyway. :D

Last edited:
Yup that's right, just they sell it in 30ml bottles that's all.
Think I may try this myself, never mixed before and it is a nice gentle dip of the toe.

Yup that's right, just they sell it in 30ml bottles that's all.
Think I may try this myself, never mixed before and it is a nice gentle dip of the toe.

They do sell it in 10ml quantities as well bud :D

Freaking awesome huh. I'm going to grab myself some Heisenberg and Pinkman concentrates as well from Vampire Vape.

Back
Top Bottom