What's new

Recipe Requests

StuPot

Achiever
So I had this idea the other day.. This can be a place to request recipes.. Wether it be an idea you think sounds nice but just don't know where to start or wether it be something that tastes similar to your favourite juice... Request help here.

I'll start it off:

Do you remember the old hard red sweets named "Atomic Fireballs"? I want to get something close to that.

I've tried TFA and FW Cinnamon Red Hots flavours, which are close but not quite there.. I've tried the one in our recipe section which uses "Cinnamon Hot Temale" which is really good but still not there.

I tried a variety of Cinnamon flavours + Cinnamon Red Hots, Going heavy on the cinnamon with a little less red hots, got me the closest but it's still not right.

I've read of people adding clove and even a little ry4 (strange I know) which they claim is bang on but I'm not convinced.

Has anyone mastered this recipe yet?

Do you remember the old hard red sweets named "Atomic Fireballs"? I want to get something close to that.

I've tried TFA and FW Cinnamon Red Hots flavours, which are close but not quite there.. I've tried the one in our recipe section which uses "Cinnamon Hot Temale" which is really good but still not there.

I tried a variety of Cinnamon flavours + Cinnamon Red Hots, Going heavy on the cinnamon with a little less red hots, got me the closest but it's still not right.

I've read of people adding clove and even a little ry4 (strange I know) which they claim is bang on but I'm not convinced.

Has anyone mastered this recipe yet?

Have you thought about Absinthe and red hots? Just my opinion but the Atomic fireballs always seemed to have a hint of aniseed about them

Have you thought about adding another spice element that not hot, like a cardamom?

It may help round the cinnamon out a little adding to the sweeter elements of those evil little Atomic Fireball!

Maybe even a cooling agent to simulate the cooling inhale of air you were forced to do as a kid when they were burning your tongue.

Have you thought about Absinthe and red hots? Just my opinion but the Atomic fireballs always seemed to have a hint of aniseed about them

I have thought about that but after researching how they're made I don't think it's the right ingredient... Although in small percentages it would sweeten it up a little and possible add something special whilst staying hidden in the background.. I have plans for an Absinthe (my favourite flavour at the moment), CRH and a little Citrus and dark berries.. I'm looking forward to starting that one but I've already got way too much I'm playing with so it's on my "to do" list.

Have you thought about adding another spice element that not hot, like a cardamom?

It may help round the cinnamon out a little adding to the sweeter elements of those evil little Atomic Fireball!

Maybe even a cooling agent to simulate the cooling inhale of air you were forced to do as a kid when they were burning your tongue.

Thanks for that.. It's something to think about but I'm not sure what would fit.

An American company do one called "Atomic Cinacide" which is apparently spot on. After researching I think they use a cinnamon flavour which is coloured red.. Has anyone any idea which it may be?

An American company do one called "Atomic Cinacide" which is apparently spot on. After researching I think they use a cinnamon flavour which is coloured red.. Has anyone any idea which it may be?

Product Description
Tasty Vapor's all time best selling e-liquid! High concentrations of cinnamon give you that sweet, spicy, in-your-face flavor every time. It tastes just like the traditional jawbreaker candy, and it's delicious!

WARNING: This product is not recommended for high voltage use and sub-ohm equipment. This product contains cinnamon oil which in vapor form, may cause or aggravate respiratory difficulties. Should such a problem occur, discontinue use of this product immediately and consult your physician.

That would put me right off, and assume they are using an essential oil that runs the risk of containing lipids if its not distilled :S

Had a hunt around, but all the fireball DIY recipes seem to use Cinnamon Red Hots that you already know about.

Will keep looking.

That would put me right off, and assume they are using an essential oil that runs the risk of containing lipids if its not distilled :S

Had a hunt around, but all the fireball DIY recipes seem to use Cinnamon Red Hots that you already know about.

Will keep looking.

Wow thanks for that.. I'll find another way.

Although I'm trying to avoid known potential risks and the flavour I'm after is likely to contain Cinnamic Aldehyde.. So potentially risky.... But I love the flavour so much I may have to let it slide and vape it anyway.. But I won't be making it for anyone else who I usually mix for.

Have you tried fire & ice by flavour West that's hot cinnamon and menthol I reckon with a good aniseed you won't be far off its only £2 from chefs vapour. It's quite strong though I use it at 10% but think it will drown Any other flavour at that stregnth.

I've been looking for a crunchy nut cornflakes recipe. Seen quite a few different cereal ones, but not crunchy nut. Anyone happened across one?

Back
Top Bottom