What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Real Ale Liquid.

Have you thought about adding some dark chocolate into one of them?

Looking forwards to hearing what it is like when you try it. I'm more than available to help you test! [emoji41]

Craft vape juices could definitely be a new thing!

You've loads of it there, give it a try fresh!

Don't tempt me... V2 smells awesome but I'm leaving it a couple of weeks, some of the flavours in there need to mellow alittle and bond.

Have you thought about adding some dark chocolate into one of them?

Looking forwards to hearing what it is like when you try it. I'm more than available to help you test! [emoji41]

Craft vape juices could definitely be a new thing!

I'm considering, once the base is sorted, adding Double Chocolate (Dark) in a small percentage to aim for a stout. Also considering a Dairy Milk, Vanilla and Chocolate to try a Milk Stout liquid... Once base is ready, I'm probably going to go crackers with it!

Don't tempt me... V2 smells awesome but I'm leaving it a couple of weeks, some of the flavours in there need to mellow alittle and bond.

I'm considering, once the base is sorted, adding Double Chocolate (Dark) in a small percentage to aim for a stout. Also considering a Dairy Milk, Vanilla and Chocolate to try a Milk Stout liquid... Once base is ready, I'm probably going to go crackers with it!
If i' d made it I don't think I'd be able to wait 2 weeks!

I've just cracked a bottle open myself because I was thinking too much into it!

1542821055961~2.jpeg

Go on... You know you want to... Trying it fresh can give you a base to compare how well it's steeping.

Go on... You know you want to... Trying it fresh can give you a base to compare how well it's steeping.
Just found out my local Tesco doesn’t do a single drop of Porter. Went for lunch today with the wife, right in the heart of the City of London (birthplace of Porter). Did they have one? Did they bollocks. So, I’ve settled for an Abbot Reserve and a Milk Stout.

Anyway, back to the purpose of the quote....based on my attempts at mixing, many, many moons ago, and my ‘let’s try this juice’ phase (even more moons ago) I can tell you that chocolate is an absolute ‘Marry you, take half your shit and never once have the decency to touch your willy’ bitch to get right.

Just found out my local Tesco doesn’t do a single drop of Porter. Went for lunch today with the wife, right in the heart of the City of London (birthplace of Porter). Did they have one? Did they bollocks. So, I’ve settled for an Abbot Reserve and a Milk Stout.

Anyway, back to the purpose of the quote....based on my attempts at mixing, many, many moons ago, and my ‘let’s try this juice’ phase (even more moons ago) I can tell you that chocolate is an absolute ‘Marry you, take half your shit and never once have the decency to touch your willy’ bitch to get right.

Can't really go wrong with a Milk Stout, Brewdog Jet Black Heart is a cracker. I went through a faze of Russian Imperial Stouts... Wow... Certainly a 1 or 2 bottles a night beers. Could run my car on it.

Luckily my Mrs likes Chocolate vapes so had plenty of experience there. Rule of thumb I use now is 1 chocolate, because has to be highish percentage, never works. Better having several types of chocolate at much lower percentages. Seems to get rid of the artificial taste some have. Have a belting chocolate milk recipe somewhere that spent about 4 months tinkering with for Lizzie.

image.jpg

Not tried this one before. Still not Porter though
Can't really go wrong with a Milk Stout, Brewdog Jet Black Heart is a cracker. I went through a faze of Russian Imperial Stouts... Wow... Certainly a 1 or 2 bottles a night beers. Could run my car on it.

Luckily my Mrs likes Chocolate vapes so had plenty of experience there. Rule of thumb I use now is 1 chocolate, because has to be highish percentage, never works. Better having several types of chocolate at much lower percentages. Seems to get rid of the artificial taste some have. Have a belting chocolate milk recipe somewhere that spent about 4 months tinkering with for Lizzie.

I tried a mocha milk stout called "Orinoco". Can't remember who makes it, but Sainsbury's sell it in cans. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom