What's new

Raspberry Ripple - Ice Cream Factory Clone??

Got a big juice shortfill raspberry ripple on the basis that if I like it I'll buy the concentrate. Havent tried the bowman's one though so I couldn't directly tell you how it compares but I'll let you know of the big juice one is any good.
What sounds to be promising with the big juice concentrate is that people talk of it having a perfume like smell. When I saw this I had to buy some so I've took the plunge on this one as well :)

I think if none of these flavours work out to be close to what I was after I will of gained experience in mixing if nothing else and will try and find a new favourite flavour thats a bit less complex! Not giving up just yet though

Jack the ripple has came out good. Nice to vape but not sweet enough for what I was after, something I can happily vape though.

Has anyone tried Liquid Barns vanilla Ice Cream?
If you haven't then give it a try,mits good,really good. Everything ice cream should be with no off notes.
Could be the missing link. I love it when paired with FA fresh cream and TFA French vanilla. These 3 flavours combined give a very thick creamy ice cream that will support any additional flavours.
To get the raspberry ripple taste chose your favourite raspberry, I like Inaweras raspberry and add a touch of Real Flavours Strawberry.

LB ice cream 8%
FA fresh cream 2%
TFA French vanilla 1.5%
INW raspberry 2%
RF strawberry 1%
Sweetener 2%

Give this a couple of weeks to steep for it to develop into a rich creamy vape.
Might not be a clone but it will give you a really good raspberry ripple ice cream.

What sounds to be promising with the big juice concentrate is that people talk of it having a perfume like smell. When I saw this I had to buy some so I've took the plunge on this one as well :)

I think if none of these flavours work out to be close to what I was after I will of gained experience in mixing if nothing else and will try and find a new favourite flavour thats a bit less complex! Not giving up just yet though

The big juice one is very heavy on the raspberry. Might have to pop it away for a bit and see if the raspberry calms down a bit so the cream comes out.

You're right it's very perfumey smelling and slightly cloudy

May as well chip in here for anyone thats interested cos its not like i'm into StrawberryRipple or anything.
The rasberry ripple icecream i remember was always an extremely creamy vanilla icecream with the rasberry flavour there when you hit a ripple (ha ha see what i did there) but the rasberry as i remember and like it was and is sour.
This is how i remember it and how i like it.
Its not easy to get it ballanced and my ballance of sweet and sour may not be your ballance and my recipie may also not be what people are looking for but here it is any way.

1.5% FA Red Touch Strawberry.
1.5% inawera Strawberry.
1.5% Kandi Heid Strawberry.
1.5% Alchemists Cupboard Naturals Range Strawberry.
12% TFA Vanilla Bean Icecream or Vanilla Bean Gelato works just the same.
2% TFA Graham Cheesecake Crust.
1-2% TFA Lemon/Lime to taste.

Back
Top Bottom