Vape Club
What's new

Question about Capella - Harvest Berry

Various Reviews

Postman
Has anyone here ever tried it? Does anyone know an adequate flavor percentage for it as a single flavor juice? Can anyone tell me if it was a good buy or not? Thanks a lot I appreciate it!!

Vape Superstore
I used to use it.
10% flavour as a standalone mix, shake and vape
Thanks a lot Pepperoo! I switched over from TFA flavors because it just seemed like no matter what I tried from their line, it just tasted a bit off and I've heard a lot of good things about capella so I got vanilla custard and harvest berry to start. I usually don't shake and vape unless I have to, I'll make some today and let it steep for a while, I still have 425 ml of TFA juice to go through lol. What's the flavor description you would give it if you don't mind me asking?

AcmeFog
Thanks a lot Pepperoo! I switched over from TFA flavors because it just seemed like no matter what I tried from their line, it just tasted a bit off and I've heard a lot of good things about capella so I got vanilla custard and harvest berry to start. I usually don't shake and vape unless I have to, I'll make some today and let it steep for a while, I still have 425 ml of TFA juice to go through lol. What's the flavor description you would give it if you don't mind me asking?

Mixed berries so blackberry, blueberry, strawberry

If you are going to leave it to steep do a fruity custard 3 or 4% berry and 7 or 6% custard. Steep for 2 weeks

Mixed berries so blackberry, blueberry, strawberry

If you are going to leave it to steep do a fruity custard 3 or 4% berry and 7 or 6% custard. Steep for 2 weeks
Thank you for the info I appreciate it! I'm usually a strawberry custard kinda guy but I need to branch out lol I tried the pecan and butterscotch from TFA and they tasted like chemicals until they steeped for about 6-7 weeks lol that can't be good PFF *facepalm* I'm excited to try the harvest berry and try capella products they sound really good! What companies do you use personally?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Thank you for the info I appreciate it! I'm usually a strawberry custard kinda guy but I need to branch out lol I tried the pecan and butterscotch from TFA and they tasted like chemicals until they steeped for about 6-7 weeks lol that can't be good PFF *facepalm* I'm excited to try the harvest berry and try capella products they sound really good! What companies do you use personally?

Capella, drip hack, dark Star, vapeable

Used to use flavor west flavours but went off them....

If you like custard get a biscuit or bread base, Madagascan vanilla, butter cream they will really lift your custards and give it depth/body

Some fruits can be chemical tasting and do need a long steep before it can be vaped comfortably (strawberry needs about 2 months, so I mix a litre of strawberry and yoghurt and leave it)

Capella, drip hack, dark Star, vapeable

Used to use flavor west flavours but went off them....

If you like custard get a biscuit or bread base, Madagascan vanilla, butter cream they will really lift your custards and give it depth/body

Some fruits can be chemical tasting and do need a long steep before it can be vaped comfortably (strawberry needs about 2 months, so I mix a litre of strawberry and yoghurt and leave it)
I'll have to try that then thank you! Maybe that's why it never tasted right (the strawberry and cream from TFA) because I steeped for 5 weeks tops...if that. I've heard darkstar is great for flavor shots! I watched a review on YouTube from the vaping biker he gave good news about it

Vape Green
I Tend to use harvest berry a lot with creams. I Find the blueberry comes through a lot more that way, especially if matched up with some dragonfruit. Both of those make up a base of a lot of my fruity cream recipes.

I used it as a single flavor at 8% and I love it! Also with vanilla custard but I think I didn't put enough custard in with it although it was still great I made a new brew with more VC in it

Vape Club
I use VC v2 from capella, it takes a week or so for the flavour to come through, which is deceptive. Pairs very well with harvest berry though.

Back
Top Bottom