What's new

Pineapple recipe

I've made up a pineapple, peach and raspberry but I've not tasted it yet as I'm on my way through another bottle of juice right now. Was 8% CCW Pineapple, 6% TFA Juicy Peach, 2% Raspberry Shisa INW, 1% Raspberry INW.

I'll let you know how it turns out but knowing the CCW pineapple I'll have to vape it soon as it does fade off after 3 or 4 weeks.

I've made up a pineapple, peach and raspberry but I've not tasted it yet as I'm on my way through another bottle of juice right now. Was 8% CCW Pineapple, 6% TFA Juicy Peach, 2% Raspberry Shisa INW, 1% Raspberry INW.

I'll let you know how it turns out but knowing the CCW pineapple I'll have to vape it soon as it does fade off after 3 or 4 weeks.

Like the sound of that and I did pull a similar recipe of ELR the other day but for me the raspberry in your recipe would be to much for me, I'd just use it as a back note and I read it goes really well with peach

I'm all
Like the sound of that and I did pull a similar recipe of ELR the other day but for me the raspberry in your recipe would be to much for me, I'd just use it as a back note and I read it goes really well with peach

I'm all about the berry mate lol. I'm hoping it does go well with the peach, quite looking forward to it. If so I'll muck about with the percentages and see how it is.

Also tried it with pear. Was a nice drinking vape. Went well with the beer.

Found a little bit of jungle fever, I used the recipe from boss shot, well tasty, it's been sitting in my cupboard for ages

So tried my pineapple, peach and raspberry an it's nice but I think I'll pull back the peach a wee bit as it's trying to take over. The raspberry has mixed in well though. Probably use the peach at about 3 or 4%

I tried the recipe Mr numpty posted but I used juicy peach and tfa pineapple, but doubled those up, it's well nice hopefully my new concentrates will be here soon and I can give that a whirl

Back
Top Bottom