What's new

Percentage Advice Please

Joshua Joko

So im trying to mix up:

- INW Mango
- INW Two Apples
- TFA Kiwi Double

What percentages should i use to really taste each flavor and not over power it?

I know INW is rather potent.

Any opinions would be great.

I found Mango to be a bit weak for an INW flavour, but it could be just me.

Start at 3% of each, the Kiwi is potent for a TFA flavour and it smells like smelly feet when vaped.

I've not been a massive fan of TFA concentrates as the ones I had stank when vaped (pistachio, kiwi, and one of the guava mixes).

I think INW and TFA are quite potent, so I'd start with a small bottle between 3% and 5% and adjust until you find a good balance that you like

Start at 3% of each, the Kiwi is potent for a TFA flavour and it smells like smelly feet when vaped.

Urgh..! The FA kiwi doesn’t have any cheesy feet smell. Never tried TFA.

TFA have a lot of abysmal flavours but equally, a lot of indispensable ones. No different to any other manufacturer, truth be told. FA, INW, Capella and the rest all have some stinkers and some classics. Haven't tried INW mango or two apples. Will be very keen to hear how you get on with them.

it can be very hard to balance different flavours so you can detect each as you want.
Unless you are very lucky and nail it straight off.
You are likely to find You want at least one of the flavours stronger, so you will add a bit more and find another flavour has receded.

My only tip is that adding more of the weak flavour is sometimes the answer but sometimes the answer is less of one or other of the other flavours. Or a bit of both.

I can see no shortcut other than a bit of experimentation. Take good notes on all your mixes. If the mix is vapeable, I would vape it and take notes on how you want to adjust your next mix. Or split the batch and vape some and experiment with the rest

You can also trying mixing a small batch of each as a single flavour, then blend the liquids in you tank in different proportions. I find this very helpful when working on new liquids.

You can also trying mixing a small batch of each as a single flavour, then blend the liquids in you tank in different proportions. I find this very helpful when working on new liquids.

This is my preferred method.
Especially if you have a dripper, you can test different numbers of drops of each in a dripper.
First find out the best percentage of each individual flavour, by experimentation.
Then do the dripper thing, or if you do not have a dripper.
Do an equal parts blend or another proportion if that seems appropriate from your tests of the single flavours.
Test and adjust, test and adjust.

Oh and hello, welcome to the planet.
I hope you did not think you were asking a simple question.
Enjoy the forum, and your mixing.

Really?? Smelly feet? Im not getting any taste or smell like that. Do you mix high percents of it maybe?

TFA have a lot of abysmal flavours but equally, a lot of indispensable ones. No different to any other manufacturer, truth be told. FA, INW, Capella and the rest all have some stinkers and some classics. Haven't tried INW mango or two apples. Will be very keen to hear how you get on with them.
Well i made a batch. I put INW 1.50% INW mango 3% and TFA kiwi double 6%. Its definately not a shake and vape it needs atleast 3 days steep. Unfortunately it was a big mango taste with double apple following behind but low kiwi taste. I dont want the mango to over power everything so im planning to lower the apple and mango to allow for a base kiwi to follow behind

Back
Top Bottom