What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pear & Apple Crumble

aznlax

Initiate
Hi All.

Was wondering whether anyone out there has a decent recipe for...

Pear & Apple Crumble
&
Pear & Apple Crumble with Custard.

Any advice on Percentages required and the best companies to get the concentrate ingredients required would be very much appreciated.

Have a good day

Im working on an Apple Pie Flavour at the moment.

Im using (all Flavourart)

Apple Pie
Apple Fuji
Apple Stark
Caramel
Pear
Vanilla Classic
Custard

Ive just got cinnamon and the other 2 flavourart vanillas so ill be adding cinnamon and maybe changing the type of vanilla. Im not gonna post the recipe as its not finished. Its alot of concentrates to buy just for one recipe? Im only using Pear as a sweetener but % could be increased and maybe drop one of the Apples. My total flavourings is 6.7% in my current version.

Last edited:
Im working on an Apple Pie Flavour at the moment.

Im using (all Flavourart)

Apple Pie
Apple Fuji
Apple Stark
Caramel
Pear
Vanilla Classic
Custard

Ive just got cinnamon and the other 2 flavourart vanillas so ill be adding cinnamon and maybe changing the type of vanilla. Im not gonna post the recipe as its not finished. Its alot of concentrates to buy just for one recipe? Im only using Pear as a sweetener but % could be increased and maybe drop one of the Apples. My total flavourings is 6.7% in my current version.
Thanks mate. Let me know how it develops

Back
Top Bottom