What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

peach consatrate

palettes differ, some folks like full on flavour, others less.....no need to reset by vaping fresh air:)
Maybe why theres such a difference.
I've often been puzzled by zou's mixing with such little amounts of flavourings but maybe he just likes a hint of flavour and thats cool.
I do like my juice to smack me up the face.
Bit like this .....

Maybe why theres such a difference.
I've often been puzzled by zou's mixing with such little amounts of flavourings but maybe he just likes a hint of flavour and thats cool.
I do like my juice to smack me up the face.
Bit like this .....

Yip, we are all different....take pre made liquid, if it were all made at 0.001% flavouring, for most it would get slated for being weak and bland...or indeed Mrs Lords concentrates where 25-30% is the recommended flavour mix ratio...perhaps to strong for some..but there you have it...for most it is bang on.

I have the peach and a few others from the natural range.....still to use the peach as Im working on a custard to go with it at the moment....I am up to 18% on their raspberry with a dash of mint n menthol......I would be surprised if I go in any lower on the peach
Don’t go in any lower on the peach.
In case you miss it

As a strait flavour 5%
Afternoon the DV peach turned up today it says 10%-35% do you recon at 5% she should still be able to taste the peach and in not be to weak only ask as you just this one before

Afternoon the DV peach turned up today it says 10%-35% do you recon at 5% she should still be able to taste the peach and in not be to weak only ask as you just this one before
Hay Kam, it could just be my taste buds but I only use it at 5% for MTL and it's enough for me but as it's all subjective start at the recommended 10% to start and see how she goes if it's too strong you can always water it down to taste or add more [emoji4]

Hay Kam, it could just be my taste buds but I only use it at 5% for MTL and it's enough for me but as it's all subjective start at the recommended 10% to start and see how she goes if it's too strong you can always water it down to taste or add more [emoji4]
I,ll mix a 10ml bottle and see what she thinks thanks for the reply old boy :2thumbsup:

palettes differ, some folks like full on flavour, others less.....no need to reset by vaping fresh air:)

It’s a fact @Rickster that overloading your tastebuds with artificial flavour chemicals fucks them permanently. So ye better can it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom