What's new

peach consatrate

I know you dont like recipies but heres something to start with.

View attachment 183673

Ffs strawb, chocolate and vienna cream won’t be going anywhere near it!

77683086-traditional-greek-or-turkish-sweet-delight-loukoumi.jpg

I have the peach and a few others from the natural range.....still to use the peach as Im working on a custard to go with it at the moment....I am up to 18% on their raspberry with a dash of mint n menthol......I would be surprised if I go in any lower on the peach

You lot are seriously off your nut. It would probably be easier if you just start neckin the stuff.

I mix low percentages and I DTL...

I'm a big believer in "less is generally more" when it comes to DIY mixing. Too much and your taste buds are overwhelmed. Maybe that's the problem @StrawberryRipple ? Maybe try vaping some unflavoured for a bit to reset your palate?

I'm a big believer in "less is generally more" when it comes to DIY mixing. Too much and your taste buds are overwhelmed. Maybe that's the problem @StrawberryRipple ? Maybe try vaping some unflavoured for a bit to reset your palate?

palettes differ, some folks like full on flavour, others less.....no need to reset by vaping fresh air:)

You've written your post like a possible solution.
I'm happy with the percentages i use and am not looking for ways to use less flavourings.

Back
Top Bottom