What's new

peach consatrate

kamido

Achiever
my better half only vapes MTL and 90% of the time its peach she buys them in 10ml bottles so bening the nice fellow i am at times i want to mix her 100ml or so my question is i wont say best but who does a good peach flavour and at what % should i mix it and like most fruits take it it can be vaped allmost strate away i know a steep will help but not allways needed any help will be lovely just to add im not new to DIY but never used peach

FA white peach is a good one. It’s very strong you can taste it under 1% and it’s too strong at 4%.

Like Zou says FA white peach is nice and strong but if your going for strait peach and not in a recipe DV peach is the best tasting one I've found [emoji4]

Peach castrate ?
I suppose any peach at 99 percent vaped neat would be enough to warrant a castration :)
But taste is obviously subjective

Why not get her to branch out a bit and mix her up a smoked prune and rosemary custard?

I’d steep it personally. 6 months for best results, I would think. Add 1 drop FA latakia per 10ml for a little bite.

I’d steep it personally. 6 months for best results, I would think. Add 1 drop FA latakia per 10ml for a little bite.
Well that’s no good to kamido is it..
He wants it to vape straight away ish not next year :)

Why not get her to branch out a bit and mix her up a smoked prune and rosemary custard?
some how i cant see her likeing that one i think the prune rosemary and cutard may put her off other than that the rest of it sounds good :D

Back
Top Bottom