What's new

Peace Pipe (or Are Why For?)

Looks like it should be quite nice. It's great that this site has a bunch of open recipes on it. Have bookmarked for future reference, thanks.

Hi, i was wondering if you can actually taste the RY4D at that low %. I have difficulty doing so at anything under 10%. My personal pref is for 15% actually. It seemed like an extremely short steep time too. All my TFA RY4D's have taken a full month to mature and get the real flavour out of them. I reckon at such a short steep all one would taste is the sweets and a not quite right RY4D, if at all at such ultra low %.

It comes through as a hint. Although I've been vaping it, it's still steeping and the RY4 is getting better and the hazelnut is getting weaker. I'm taking a tank every few days or so...

Hi Lostandfound. Fair enough, its probably my taste buds that need higher %'s . I dont think id be able to even perceive those levels of Ry. I once tried 5% and it was like vaping pg/vg with nothing in them, up to 8 and sorta there, 10 almost , 15 and there it was. Its obviously my shot taste buds. Cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom