What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Oneshot Wonder at Chefs Vapour

@Shirker sugar bear is a Cinnamon pastry with cream if my mind serves me correct :) @wonky, I let it breathe for about 12 hours and steeped for 4 weeks before I started in on it. I think I added 5 drops of sweetner to 100ml bottle.

@Shirker sugar bear is a Cinnamon pastry with cream if my mind serves me correct :) @wonky, I let it breathe for about 12 hours and steeped for 4 weeks before I started in on it. I think I added 5 drops of sweetner to 100ml bottle.

Cool, leave it well alone for a few more weeks then.

Out of interest what sweetener do you use? Sorry for all the questions but only just getting into this diy business

Ordered Melons, Honey & Nut, Uni Milk and Teleos Crunch from this range and I am loving them so far!

Will be trying Nana cream and Key lime pie next time :D

I'm itching to put an order in so I can get some steeped for my holidays but half the range is out of stock.

same I gave up checking tbh, the whole DIY seems to much faffing about now when you have decent prices such as mole, sleekit etc

Someone at chefs must have been watching this reading this thread, they've got some items in stock, I've bagged Doughnut King, Queen of Puddings, Uni Milk and Lemon coconut cream cake, can't wait to try them.

Someone at chefs must have been watching this reading this thread, they've got some items in stock, I've bagged Doughnut King, Queen of Puddings, Uni Milk and Lemon coconut cream cake, can't wait to try them.

Still no twisted in stock though [emoji22] I found some on ecig shop though, will see how this compares

Back
Top Bottom