What's new

Oneshot Wonder at Chefs Vapour

Key lime is 10%, well that's what I've written down.

Lemon drizzle cake is 20%

Have you made the key lime? Any good?

Yes mate, I mixed 2 20ml bottles the day they hit the site.

I tried it freshly mixed, the lime was very over powering. Kind of gave it a harsh bitter taste. 3 days later and it was much better and vapable, but if falling for the lemon drizzle. Swapped back to the key lime after a week and love it, the lime toned right down.

Yes mate, I mixed 2 20ml bottles the day they hit the site.

I tried it freshly mixed, the lime was very over powering. Kind of gave it a harsh bitter taste. 3 days later and it was much better and vapable, but if falling for the lemon drizzle. Swapped back to the key lime after a week and love it, the lime toned right down.
Cool look forward to trying it.
Wish they did a cherry menthol and a Blackcurrant menthol. Struggling to find a recomended recipe.. Guess menthol is not popular. Just wanted to take some guess work out of it as I'm a newbie alchemist ;@)

Cool look forward to trying it.
Wish they did a cherry menthol and a Blackcurrant menthol. Struggling to find a recomended recipe.. Guess menthol is not popular. Just wanted to take some guess work out of it as I'm a newbie alchemist ;@)
Get some menthol crystals from boots and mix 1g in 10ml of pg, a couple of drops per 10ml with make anything a menthol

Get some menthol crystals from boots and mix 1g in 10ml of pg, a couple of drops per 10ml with make anything a menthol
Lol it's the cherry and Blackcurrant I understand is the problem but thanks for the tip.... Menthol in moderation!!!

I have now let my Sugar Bear steep for a few weeks, And , It's good, Very good. I think with a little bit of sweetener added I would be hard pressed to tell it from the real one. But who cares about sugar bear as they are now doing Churrios :) Happy days, I do love me some Churrios.

Well the bottle of sugar bear is almost done, And yep I like it :) But man is it a coil clogger. (The liquid itself is well dark now) I Put a new coil in and after about 10ml the coil is completely caked in black crud. So I guess I will keep it for the dripper. I have had the churrio's steeping for about 2 weeks, seems to lack the richness of the original, some more steeping may help with that. I will report back in a few weeks.

currently got some sugar bear steeping in car (I know random) can anybody tell me the flavour profile of it not tried it yet

Well the bottle of sugar bear is almost done, And yep I like it :) But man is it a coil clogger. (The liquid itself is well dark now) I Put a new coil in and after about 10ml the coil is completely caked in black crud. So I guess I will keep it for the dripper. I have had the churrio's steeping for about 2 weeks, seems to lack the richness of the original, some more steeping may help with that. I will report back in a few weeks.

How long did you leave the sugar bear for mate? Mines been just over 2 weeks and still tasting very "floral" for want of a better word. Did you sweeten it At all?

Back
Top Bottom