What's new

Oneshot Wonder at Chefs Vapour

peegore

Postman
Just received a couple blended concentrate flavours from @Chefsvapour under the label 'Oneshot Wonder"

There are eight available, five of which are 'tribute' mixes -

Doh Nuts
Milk & Honey
Nana Cream
Sugar Bear
Teleos Crunch

All are 30ml for £4, used at between 16% - 20% ( marked on bottle as a reminder )

I bought Doh nuts and Milk & Honey. Will be reviewing these on the blog when properly steeped.

Obviously at this price I'm not expecting true 'clone' concentrates but I'm hoping they turn out to be at least similar to their namesakes, or decent quality vapes in their own right.

Had a quick test of them after a night being gently warmed in the airing cupboard ( very, very early days I know ), and as things stand the Doh Nuts is just Sweet-ish strawberry ( no donut as such ) and the Milk & Honey is mainly sweet-ish peanut ( TFA peanut butter if I'm not mistaken )

Just thought I'd give you all a heads up cos they could be a bargain. Also wondering if anyone else has tried these and can add their thoughts.

Linky - https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/122-oneshot-wonder

Last edited:
Just received a couple blended concentrate flavours from @Chefsvapour under the label 'Oneshot Wonder"

There are eight available, five of which are 'tribute' mixes -

Doh Nuts
Milk & Honey
Nana Cream
Sugar Bear
Teleos Crunch

All are 30ml for £4, used at between 16% - 20% ( marked on bottle as a reminder )

I bought Doh nuts and Milk & Honey. Will be reviewing these on the blog when properly steeped.

Obviously at this price I'm not expecting true 'clone' concentrates but I'm hoping they turn out to be at least similar to their namesakes, or decent quality vapes in their own right.

Had a quick test of them after a night being gently warmed in the airing cupboard ( very, very early days I know ), and as things stand the Doh Nuts is just Sweet-ish strawberry ( no donut as such ) and the Milk & Honey is mainly sweet-ish peanut ( TFA peanut butter if I'm not mistaken )

Just thought I'd give you all a heads up cos they could be a bargain. Also wondering if anyone else has tried these and can add their thoughts.

Linky - https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/122-oneshot-wonder

Just placed an order on Chefs and I had Milk & Honey in my basket... but then removed it just before checkout. I just got 30ml of Doughnut King as originally planned.

Gutted I missed out on the 100ml bottles... but then I am pretty strapped for cash at the moment. Who isn't this time of year? :) Plus I already have about 50 other concentrates to get through.... :O

Let us know how you get on as I may throw some onto the next order.

Just placed an order on Chefs and I had Milk & Honey in my basket... but then removed it just before checkout. I just got 30ml of Doughnut King as originally planned.

Gutted I missed out on the 100ml bottles... but then I am pretty strapped for cash at the moment. Who isn't this time of year? :) Plus I already have about 50 other concentrates to get through.... :O

Let us know how you get on as I may throw some onto the next order.
I don't mind being a guinea pig for these things... And will let you all know how they turn out.

And yes, the Donut king really is a very good juice indeed! I missed out on the 100ml as well... Oops.

I don't mind being a guinea pig for these things... And will let you all know how they turn out.

And yes, the Donut king really is a very good juice indeed! I missed out on the 100ml as well... Oops.

I've only tried it premixed when it came out originally a few months back. I don't remember it lasting long so I'm wondering how it compares to other doughnut juices I've had since then. Bronuts has to be my favourite so far - It just nails that waxy cheap chocolate doughnut taste... You'd think that would be a negative but it's really not!

I've only tried it premixed when it came out originally a few months back. I don't remember it lasting long so I'm wondering how it compares to other doughnut juices I've had since then. Bronuts has to be my favourite so far - It just nails that waxy cheap chocolate doughnut taste... You'd think that would be a negative but it's really not!

Regarding Bronuts I know what you mean, as I've been toking this recipe by Wayne Walker at DIYORDIE for a few months now. It's a great 'garage' donut vape, and is pretty much 'shake n vape'

The Donut king on the other hand, being a custard donut, does benefit from a steep. The custard is a creamy custard without being too vanilla. The donut is sort of fresh and doughy but not 'fried' if that makes sense. It's quite a simple vape really but is easy to toke on and at one point it was an ADV for me.

I like the flavorah milk and honey and a little goes a long way, generally 6% is plenty strong enough for that and quite a few folk mix it at 4%.

I like the flavorah milk and honey and a little goes a long way, generally 6% is plenty strong enough for that and quite a few folk mix it at 4%.

The Flavorah concentrates I have bought so far have all been good, and yup they are super concentrated. Still playing around with their milk and honey concentrate, although people need to be aware that it isn't anything like Cosmic Fog Milk & Honey!

The only one I have issue with is Crunch Cereal. It's just soooo corn-flavoured and strong! mixed this at 3% in an 'ultimate captain crunch' type recipe on another forum by a well regarded mixologist, and it just overwhelmed the mix for me, even after a good steeping.

I've just noticed that as well! There was definitely some there either yesterday, Saturday or Friday when I was having a look.

Just been told by chefs vapour they are doing a stock check on it. It will be back soon :)

Back
Top Bottom