What's new

Nuts

ah but coffee is an interesting one. i am a mad coffee snob, and coffee can taste like a load of different things. chocolate, nuts, fruit, floral, even tobacco.

ah but coffee is an interesting one. i am a mad coffee snob, and coffee can taste like a load of different things. chocolate, nuts, fruit, floral, even tobacco.

Got that sussed a long long long time ago ........ mom n pops sweet Jo, your welcome... and it does not need a lot prob 5% for you

Edit pm your addy n I will send you some

i mixed up some wee 30mls of the sesame and the lsd last night at 1% each. puffing the space drop as i type. it’s the first time i’ve puffed it solo since the 10ml tester when i bought it.

if you can find this one i would def recommend picking it up. i think you might need to go to the source for it, though. nutty, unspecified but maybe a bit like walnut and there is a kind of toasty smokiness in the back, which i guess must be what they mean by strong tobacco. it also has a subtle sweetness, but in the lower end of it, maybe a little bit like caramelised sugar.

Im looking for nuts, possibly a good mixed nuts concentrate
I have The Alchemist cupboard AC-Ry4 concentrate, as good as it is I can detect a very slight fruitiness to it.
Don't want to go down the fruity baccy with it as I have other mixes that do this...... I feel a good hammering with nutty goodness will do this wonders.
It's quite a strong concentrate, doesn't need any more baccy, just nuts, what's good that's out there?
@Rickster WF Walnut will give a dry slightly bitter walnut note?

Back
Top Bottom