What's new

Nuts

Damn knew this wisnae gonnae be easy......looks like Im going to have to do a heisenberg and come up with my own nut wonder mix n rule the world:)

I did wonder what that was all about. Inawera have some crazy names, half the time you wouldn't have any idea what they were supposed to be.

too much little space drop, no doubt!

Damn knew this wisnae gonnae be easy......looks like Im going to have to do a heisenberg and come up with my own nut wonder mix n rule the world:)

go for the nut mix, but stick a load of other nut related stuff in yer basket and in no time you will either be the dug’s nuts or if ye go for the space drop you’ll be oot yer nut. :)

i see that vta have a few nut flavours. i might be tempted to pick some up if i’m ordering from chef’s at any point.

Get these two first

FA Nut Mix
FLV Beer Nuts

If that's not hitting the spot then try

WF Macadamia
TPA Toasted Almond

... or just buy those four and you'll have all the dryer nuts covered. Most of the others I have are kind of sweet/buttery or creamy.

what’s WF? macadamia is one of the VTA ones i just saw on chef’s website.

........... of course the simplest thing to do is just buy some Acetyl Pyrazine, which is basically nuts. :D

That's worth as consideration... I saw it earlier but wondered if there are any nuts in it....if there are why is it not called something nutty

It's treated as an additive .... like sweeteners are, I think most of the nuts will have this compound in, then they just add other stuff to bend it towards more specific nut flavours.

If you use it low (and I mean almost like Zou low a couple of drops in a 10ml) it adds a decent non-specific nutty background note.

Back
Top Bottom