Nuts!!

@StrawberryRipple

Beer Nuts Flv - 1.5%
Cream Flv - 1.75%
Hazelnut FA - 0.75%
Peanut Chem - 3%
Nuts Rainbow - 0.75%
Vanilla Shisha Inw - 1.5%

Not as well balanced as yours (think I will have to up the Cream to the original 3%). It is however, a wee bit more to my nutty taste wi' the Peanut forward. My thx for the original

Last edited:
@StrawberryRipple

Beer Nuts Flv - 1.5%
Cream Flv - 1.75%
Hazelnut FA - 0.75%
Peanut Chem - 3%
Nuts Rainbow - 0.75%
Vanilla Shisha Inw - 1.5%

Not as well balanced as yours (think I will have to up the Cream to the original 3%). It is however, a wee bit more to my nutty taste wi' the Peanut forward. My thx for the original
Just checking the cream. FLV? Not CCW?
Would make a huge difference.

Just checking the cream. FLV? Not CCW?
Would make a huge difference.
Strange as it sounds, outside of upsetting the actual 'fullness' (that's why I think I have fooked the balance up) and reduced the creaminess of the nuts, it doesn't change it radically. I think because CCW and FLV are not worlds apart , as creams go.....I just love Flv cream. IMVHO, of course. The updated 3% cream is in the steep and I will give you a HU when ready, just for interests sake.

Late to the party, but I've found a really good mix for peanuttiness is equal parts FA peanut, TPA peanut butter, and Wonder peanut brittle. I normally add some FW hazelnut, macadamia and toasted almond too.

FA peanut seems pretty decent to me. Do you know how chemnovatic's compares to that?

Late to the party, but I've found a really good mix for peanuttiness is equal parts FA peanut, TPA peanut butter, and Wonder peanut brittle. I normally add some FW hazelnut, macadamia and toasted almond too.

FA peanut seems pretty decent to me. Do you know how chemnovatic's compares to that?
I shall give your suggestions a mix @MHL. To me Chemnovatic (ist time use in this) has a little of the bitter skin of a peanut where FA doesn't.

You're welcome.
It might need a little sweetner for a dtl mix.
Be interested how you find it.
@StrawberryRipple Quick update SR. Had a 60 steeping for the last 3 weeks of your Hazelnut.... fuckin top notch when given the chance to truly settle down. Sacked my own shitty attempt and slotted yours into the daily rotation. It really makes the case for steeping when you are able to discern the night and day changes that can come over a mix through time. Creamy, just 'nutty' enough for those of us nutty enough to love nuts...well played mate and my thx for giving up a really decent nut vape. Also changed my mind re sweetening, after 3 weeks this does NOT need it.

@StrawberryRipple Quick update SR. Had a 60 steeping for the last 3 weeks of your Hazelnut.... fuckin top notch when given the chance to truly settle down. Sacked my own shitty attempt and slotted yours into the daily rotation. It really makes the case for steeping when you are able to discern the night and day changes that can come over a mix through time. Creamy, just 'nutty' enough for those of us nutty enough to love nuts...well played mate and my thx for giving up a really decent nut vape. Also changed my mind re sweetening, after 3 weeks this does NOT need it.
Thank you and glad you're finding it to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom