What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nuts!!

phatbhoy

Postman
Hi,

Anyone have a decent peanut mix? Not looking for a peanut butter but something along the lines of K-Boom's 'Elephants Choice' (now discontinued). Got K-Boom's 'Elephants Choice' originally as a flavour shot from Rainbow but the German Co. who make it have discontinued it and I cannot find it anywhere else. I have tried a dozen mixes with every combination of concentrates I can find but, so far, am not even close to the nutty creamy goodness of EC.....here's hoping mixers

Not sure if you want mtl or dtl so if dtl just input the details into a juice calculator.
One of mine and i vape it mtl hence the way it's set up but will work for both.

Screenshot_20210109-210439_Chrome.jpg

Not sure if you want mtl or dtl so if dtl just input the details into a juice calculator.

View attachment 236504
My grateful thx @StrawberryRipple, short of a couple of flaves (I have 480+....but 0 chemnovatic!!), so I have ordered them now and when they arrive (this week, I hope), I will give this a mix and let you know. (DTL BTW)

My grateful thx @StrawberryRipple, short of a couple of flaves (I have 480+....but 0 chemnovatic!!), so I have ordered them now and when they arrive (this week, I hope), I will give this a mix and let you know. (DTL BTW)
You're welcome.
It might need a little sweetner for a dtl mix.
Be interested how you find it.

@StrawberryRipple I shall mix it as is first then, if needed, make any adjustments, but I will defo let you know. Nah re sweetener, not a fan of sweet juice (One of the reasons why I originally started DIY'ing). At most I use 0.25-0.5% sweetener. There is the rare occasion I have used more but only if really necessary.

View attachment 236504
@StrawberryRipple, As mentioned in an earlier post elsewhere, unbelievably, flaves came this morning so mixed a 60ml (Not fuckin' around with 'testers'), will let you know weekendish what I think. Also mixed a couple of other combo's of the same recipe (only in 10 ml's though) fingers crossed. Pretty optimistic 'bout this recipe, Chemnovatic's peanut is defo in the ballpark, nice strong unsweetened peanut.

@StrawberryRipple, As mentioned in an earlier post elsewhere, unbelievably, flaves came this morning so mixed a 60ml (Not fuckin' around with 'testers'), will let you know weekendish what I think. Also mixed a couple of other combo's of the same recipe (only in 10 ml's though) fingers crossed. Pretty optimistic 'bout this recipe, Chemnovatic's peanut is defo in the ballpark, nice strong unsweetened peanut.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.
@StrawberryRipple First you were bang on....it needs a LITTLE sweet in DTL (0.3 TFA). Nice nutty vape, though it is primarily Hazelnut forward. Will defo go into the rotation folder. Mixed another version with Peanut forward though still steeping, will let you know re changes and outcome when it's ready Weekend? My thx for the recipe mate, hopefully I have kept the well balanced nature of the original in my V2....we will see.

@StrawberryRipple First you were bang on....it needs a LITTLE sweet in DTL (0.3 TFA). Nice nutty vape, though it is primarily Hazelnut forward. Will defo go into the rotation folder. Mixed another version with Peanut forward though still steeping, will let you know re changes and outcome when it's ready Weekend? My thx for the recipe mate, hopefully I have kept the well balanced nature of the original in my V2....we will see.
You're right it is Hazelnut forward.
I'll just be glad if it helps so make any tweeks you want till it's right for you.
I've created recipes mostly to make it easy for people to get into diy.
I used to just mix based on ideas then make adjustments till i was happy but never used to write things down.
Did you pick up the Grandmas Kitchen peanut butter cookies or was that someone else i was chatting with?

You're right it is Hazelnut forward.
I'll just be glad if it helps so make any tweeks you want till it's right for you.
I've created recipes mostly to make it easy for people to get into diy.
I used to just mix based on ideas then make adjustments till i was happy but never used to write things down.
Did you pick up the Grandmas Kitchen peanut butter cookies or was that someone else i was chatting with?

@StrawberryRipple. Ordered and still waiting should be here in the next day or two. Not only that, but I was unaware of that flavour line and quite a few others that they carry so, (as you do), chucked a few others in the basket at the same time so I have that to thank you for as well. (as if i need any more flavours, but you know how it is:20:)

Back
Top Bottom